Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Corned beef and cabbage.  Currently a work in progress...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Does anyone else here occasionally eat traditional BREAKFAST food for supper?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 13, 2019, 07:25:04 PM

Chrissy
What would that be?  I eat anything I feel like, and do not tie any food to a certain time of the day!

I have barbecued boneless Buffalo wings with beans, and some blueberries as a desert.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 13, 2019, 07:25:04 PM

Chrissy

Yep!  I love breakfast foods.

However tonight I stir fried some frozen veggies and tossed in some red curry sauce.  Lots of studying and researching to do so I kept it simple.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had cereal with strawberries.

Yum!

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Well I just had bacon for tea (it was boiled) with mash, carrots and cauliflower (left overs) and some veg curry all coated in parsley sauce
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Donica

Quote from: davina61 on March 14, 2019, 04:01:50 PM
Well I just had bacon for tea (it was boiled) with mash, carrots and cauliflower (left overs) and some veg curry all coated in parsley sauce
Wow Davina! You certainly have a way with  cuisine [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

MollyPants

Thai take away! I love Thai food

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Pub lunch , sausage, mash, peas and gravy followed by pear and apple crumble with custard. Veg curry for tea.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had spaghetti on Thursday evening.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Stuffed peppers last night!

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Last night was Salmon with lemon and vegetables with a side cacio e pepe pasta   ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Salad, baked cod, and some green beans on the side.

Chrissy
  •  

Colleen_definitely

A hot fudge cherry sundae made with chocolate ice cream. Because I. Needed. CHOCOLATE!

I'm better now.
  •  

Michelle_P

We had dinner out, at a place specializing in salads. 

Dessert was back at home, though.   Chocolate strawberry shortcake.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 16, 2019, 11:50:04 PM
We had dinner out, at a place specializing in salads. 

Dessert was back at home, though.   Chocolate strawberry shortcake.

Basically just a healthy Strawberry salad with a couple of chocolate croutons [emoji6]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica_K

Totally blown my diet for the day KFC in a motorway services while driving the 123 miles back home from Derby
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•