News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Quote from: Jessica_K on March 17, 2019, 01:04:40 PM
Totally blown my diet for the day KFC in a motorway services while driving the 123 miles back home from Derby
I've been craving KFC for a few days now!

I made roast pork

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

SophiaBleu

Pork chops and rice tonight. I wish I had a salad. That also sounds tasty.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

Colleen_definitely

Baked chicken seasoned with ranch dressing powder and cheesy riced cauliflower on the side.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 16, 2019, 11:50:04 PM
We had dinner out, at a place specializing in salads. 

Dessert was back at home, though.   Chocolate strawberry shortcake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So delicious looking!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Had a fruit plate on Sunday evening.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

On Monday I had a nice salad.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

I will have a nice Jägerschnitzel with some riced cauliflower and from scratch made Jäger sauce tonight!  And a hand of grapes afterwards.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Colleen_definitely

I baked some beef ribs.  Tonight's experiment involved making a seasoning rub containing Tajin, a Mexican seasoning containing chili powder and dehydrated lime juice which is usually used on vegetables and fruit.  I added it to a bit of salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder and applied it to the ribs.  4 hours in the oven at 240°F (115°C) and they were really great.

•  

davina61

The BEST chicken/veg slow cooker stew I have made, 3 lots of home made chicken stock with some meat in, 3 thighs, 3 potatoes cut into 1/4 with skin on, same with 2 large carrots , some parsnips , chunks of swede and some garlic . Put in a load of chicken gravy granules , 2 chicken and 1 veg stock cubes. Time to reheat some for tonights meal 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Colleen_definitely

I stir fried green beans and mushrooms and added some orange chicken sauce.  It ended up being a nice combination..
  •  

Linde

Chicken Alfredo made from scratch.  I think the dog liked it better than I!

•  

Jessica_K

Yesterday I made pepperoni pasta bake

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica_K on March 22, 2019, 04:38:10 AM
Yesterday I made pepperoni pasta bake

Jessica

Wow that looks yummy!

Chrsiiy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Jessica_K

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 22, 2019, 05:36:49 PM

Wow that looks yummy!

Chrsiiy

Yes it was. Today I made chicken saag masala & pilau rice. No pic as I made 3 errors
Put the spinach in at the wrong time
Added too much water to the rice
Mixed the coriander in the masala and not the rice
But what the heck it still tasted delish

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

I am invited to have hand rubbed and home cooked beef ribs!  ;D

•