Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Hmmm the ribs sound very good Linde!

I am having leftover chili.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 24, 2019, 04:50:15 PM
Hmmm the ribs sound very good Linde!

I am having leftover chili.

Chrissy
And they gave me leftovers to take home to have another supper of ribs tonight!  I know some very nice people!  ;D

But chili , specially reheated chili doe not sound bad either!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

V M

In celebration of my stomach behaving almost halfway normal again I made a pizza  ;D  My stomach is somewhat still on the warpath but at least I'm not the girl with the exploding ass quite so much  :P

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2019, 05:21:08 PM
In celebration of my stomach behaving almost halfway normal again I made a pizza  ;D  My stomach is somewhat still on the warpath but at least I'm not the girl with the exploding ass quite so much  :P

@V M
Based on your recent postings about your upset stomach, I shocked to read that you very next big meal was Pizza!!!
Certainly that will be a good test of whether or not you are over your gastric aliments!!!!
I don't want to read about any explosions of any kind!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

V M

Yeah, worst stomach flu I've had in a long time  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2019, 07:00:05 PM
Yeah, worst stomach flu I've had in a long time  :P

V M,

I hope you are feeling better today.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A BLT!

Loaded with extra tomatoes and bacon.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 25, 2019, 07:52:00 PM
A BLT!

Loaded with extra tomatoes and bacon.   :)

Chrissy
I love BLT's, could live on them!
I started with the Atkins diet today, and had a plain schnitzel with buttered mushrooms on top!

•  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 25, 2019, 07:51:04 PM

V M,

I hope you are feeling better today.

Chrissy

Thank you Chrissy

Yep, getting a bit better with each day  :)

Last night I made a lamb chop, a baked potato and green beans with mushrooms and bacon bits

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Tonight I had a chicken curry.  Nothing fancy. 

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

I fried my last Schnitzel and made a Schnitzel a la Baron von Holstein with capers and anchovies

•  

V M

Last night I made a bacon wrapped pineapple chicken rollup with cheesy mash and sunnysided mixed vegetables

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on March 27, 2019, 07:37:28 PM
Last night I made a bacon wrapped pineapple chicken rollup with cheesy mash and sunnysided mixed vegetables

That all looks so yummy!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

davina61

made a spicy chicken curry , had some coconut milk to use up so its spicy and creamy at the same time. Also made a keema to use up some yogurt .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Linde

Either some type of shrimp stuff, or to have some change, some kind of fish!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Steak tacos made with flour tortillas.

Chrissy
  •  

MollyPants

Baked potato and beans

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

sweet pepper filled with Keema and oven baked
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •