Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Amalie

Papa Murphy's pizza.  My wife is picking up my order on the way home.  How supportive she is :)
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

V M

Weds. I made breaded pork chops and fettuccine alfredo with vegetables   ;D

Didn't like the breading too much though so I scraped it off  :P

Tues. I put some ah jus to warm then road my bike to the Subway and got a roast beef sandwich, came home made some fries and spicy mustard to go with it

Last night was spaghetti and meatballs  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

I could not et my shrimp, because I was invited to dinner, and had boneless Buffalo chicken pieces with broccoli with a cheese sauce.

I was kind of afraid this would happen!  ;D
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am in the mood to go out for some prime rib or King Crab legs later today. 
I will let you know later what I chose!  Enjoy your day!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 05, 2019, 09:44:41 PM
I could not et my shrimp, because I was invited to dinner, and had boneless Buffalo chicken pieces with broccoli with a cheese sauce.

I was kind of afraid this would happen!  ;D

Maybe you can cook up your shrimp for lunch Linde.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 06, 2019, 09:52:30 AM

Maybe you can cook up your shrimp for lunch Linde.

Chrissy
I do not tend to eat lunch, I have a big breakfast and a light snack in the afternoon.

•  

ChrissyRyan

I ended up eating steak tacos instead!

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Cold smoked Lochs and Cornichons with herbs.
Blackberries with cream as desert

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Buffet restaurants where you pay one price and can eat from a variety of foods can be lead to overeating if you do not control yourself!  I think I sampled too many things yesterday! 

The best part of it?  I am unsure, I think it was the big pork egg rolls.  Well, maybe not, the seafood delight with vegetables was pretty good.  But then there was the....        :)

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 08, 2019, 01:04:11 AM
Buffet restaurants where you pay one price and can eat from a variety of foods can be lead to overeating if you do not control yourself!  I think I sampled too many things yesterday! 

The best part of it?  I am unsure, I think it was the big pork egg rolls.  Well, maybe not, the seafood delight with vegetables was pretty good.  But then there was the....        :)

Chrissy
I try to avoid those places like the plague, because I know I will overeat!  We have an entirely vegetarian all you can eat place here, and even there I manage to overeat!
I just can't stop eating in those places, because I want to try enough of everything.  I only stop after I feel physical discomfort from all the eating!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 08, 2019, 08:40:14 AM
I try to avoid those places like the plague, because I know I will overeat!  We have an entirely vegetarian all you can eat place here, and even there I manage to overeat!
I just can't stop eating in those places, because I want to try enough of everything.  I only stop after I feel physical discomfort from all the eating!

I try to eat only when hungry but sometimes I overindulge when I do eat. So I cut back or fast occasionally to try to makeup for that extravagance.  I also try to keep away from snacking.
However, I do enjoy cookies and ice cream, so sometimes I have that around.  Not much though.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I will have some salad tonight and some fresh fruit.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 08, 2019, 04:16:14 PM
I try to eat only when hungry but sometimes I overindulge when I do eat. So I cut back or fast occasionally to try to makeup for that extravagance.  I also try to keep away from snacking.
However, I do enjoy cookies and ice cream, so sometimes I have that around.  Not much though.

Chrissy
Being diagnosed with Type II Diabetes some 20 years ago (a side line of the pleasures of intersex, it comes along with pretty bad eyes), I learned long ago to give u on cookies and ice cream.  They, and other sweets, are not a temptation for me anymore.  I still fall victim to a nice, crusty bread and French Fries in the pounds!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I enjoyed two large slices of pizza.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

I will have a large Salad, some pickled herring and some ham, and as dessert blackberries with heavy cream

•  

D'Amalie

Ah!  Creamy broccoli and cheese soup and a tossed salad, heavy on the dark green leafies.....
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Linde

Some kind of shrimp and a large mixed greens and other stuff salad.  Some blackberries for dessert.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 10, 2019, 07:28:14 PM
I am fasting.

Chrissy
Be careful, you may loose weight!  ;D  Also, how do you prevent waking up hungry in the middle of the night?

•