News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 10, 2019, 08:14:51 PM
Be careful, you may loose weight!  ;D  Also, how do you prevent waking up hungry in the middle of the night?

How?
I sleep until morning, or at least past the middle of the night.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Laurie

I made Shepard's pie and cheddar cheese/ jalapeno bread. Both from scratch. Both were good.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

beef cooked in whole spices (had 2 steaks that were out of date today) and aubergine and tomato rice that is very tasty.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

I ate a steak and some mashed tators.
  •  

Linde

Went on some Jamaican adventure today.  I have several Jamaican friends, and they all tell me what I should cook to become more Jamaican!

Today I allowed England to meet Jamaica in my kitchen.  I had a large mixed salad and minced beef patties infused with chopped Jalapeno peppers and curry.  It was just down my taste isle, because I like to eat spicy food!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 11, 2019, 08:34:34 PM
Went on some Jamaican adventure today.  I have several Jamaican friends, and they all tell me what I should cook to become more Jamaican!

Today I allowed England to meet Jamaica in my kitchen.  I had a large mixed salad and minced beef patties infused with chopped Jalapeno peppers and curry.  It was just down my taste isle, because I like to eat spicy food!

Jerk chicken can taste good.  Made with mushrooms, Bow tie pasta, and Alfredo sauce, that can make for a nice meal.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 11, 2019, 08:52:19 PM

Jerk chicken can taste good.  Made with mushrooms, Bow tie pasta, and Alfredo sauce, that can make for a nice meal.

Chrissy
I like curried goat a lot!

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 11, 2019, 09:32:33 PM

I have not eaten goat meat.

Chrissy
Try some curried goat.  Your average goat meet tastes pretty strong!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 11, 2019, 09:53:42 PM
Try some curried goat.  Your average goat meet tastes pretty strong!

Curry itself can be rather spicy hot.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 11, 2019, 10:03:39 PM

Curry itself can be rather spicy hot.   :)

Chrissy
I love curry, I put it on almost any meat, fish, and vegetable dish I eat. (did I say that i like spicy food?)

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 11, 2019, 10:25:24 PM
I love curry, I put it on almost any meat, fish, and vegetable dish I eat. (did I say that i like spicy food?)

I tried some curry at an Indian restaurant once and got a terrible stomach ache from all the spices.  Chinese restaurant curry is much easier for me to handle.  I have tried these curries with beef or chicken.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 11, 2019, 10:29:22 PM
I tried some curry at an Indian restaurant once and got a terrible stomach ache from all the spices.  Chinese restaurant curry is much easier for me to handle.  I have tried these curries with beef or chicken.

Chrissy

There is a lot of confusion with that name.  Curry (powder) is a mixture of several spices, and it get's it's yellow color by the rather high content of turmeric.   The Indian (east India) people call certain dishes that are spiced with this spice Curry.  Their curry is not what I mean, it is the powder stuff which I use for spicing my foods.  Many families in India mix their own curry, and the ingredients are very often family secrets (working with people from India can be educating).
I buy the curry ready mixed.  I found it interesting that the mixture here is slightly different in taste than the stuff I always bought in Germany or the Netherlands!  Different families might have given up their secrets to the big spice companies!

•  

ChrissyRyan

This coming week I will be on a low calorie, low carb diet as a modified fast.

I am going to eat some melon tonight.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

I will eat another amount of my Jamaican stuff with asparagus, why not?

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 12, 2019, 06:58:17 PM
I will eat another amount of my Jamaican stuff with asparagus, why not?

Sure, why not?  Enjoy the food!

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 12, 2019, 07:45:01 PM

Sure, why not?  Enjoy the food!

Chrissy
Thanks, was not that great of a combination, but I had enough to eat!

•