What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

I will have sautet shrimp with asparagus and two kiwis for desert
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Maid Marion

Broiled miso cod and coconut custard pie.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

I'm making beef Wellington but with a pork fillet instead of beef. So really it's a pork wellington lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jessica_K

Tonight I made pollo alla cacciatore con orzo erbe

Jessica xx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

V M

Quote from: Jessica_K on May 10, 2019, 04:04:52 PM
Tonight I made pollo alla cacciatore con orzo erbe

Jessica xx

Ah chicken cacciatore, looks really good

I love orzo
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

2 sausages, sweet potato mash , beetroot (not pickled) and some dry veg curry . Cooked a butternut squash curry, tastes different to the last one I made as used curry powder made into paste with oil instead of bought paste. Still good though!! Out for lunch today so its fish and chips, will have some butternut for tea . 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

made a dahl that translates as 5 jewel , 5 different lentils and then a tomato spice mix added.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Rib eye steak, pan fried, medium rare.  Yum!   :)

I have had too many restaurant meals lately because of activities...  I know that some of you may say, "How is that possible to have too many restaurant meals?"

But home-cooked meals are simply nice to enjoy, especially if they usually turn out okay.
I am not a great cook but I can make some meals that turn out well.  (Usually because they are not hard to prepare!) :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As someone who used to travel for a living I fully understand how one can get tired of eating out.

Tonight I made homemade macaroni and cheese with peas in it and fish sticks because my girlfriend and I felt like eating like kids.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

I was out to a restaurant and had fish and chips.  It was tow gigantic pieces of slightly battered, deep fried cod and frech fries.  Out the door went my diet.  I probably gained all the weight back I lost over the last two months or so, but it tasted very good doing so!

•  

Maid Marion

I'll often go to restaurants for lunch rather than dinner because the portions are more reasonable.  And less expensive.  Though the dinner menu often has a wider selection.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Maid Marion on May 18, 2019, 08:07:50 AM
I'll often go to restaurants for lunch rather than dinner because the portions are more reasonable.  And less expensive.  Though the dinner menu often has a wider selection.
Yea, but you can't go out into town with some crazy girl friends during lunch time!  We went to have fun, and dinner was just part of it!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Not sure what I will cook up tonight!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maid Marion on May 18, 2019, 08:07:50 AM

You are correct.  I have noticed that too.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

My friendly girl friend and neighbor invite me over to have chicken Fajitas with them!  Can't beat this, no cooking in this household today!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Last night I enjoyed two soft oatmeal raisin cookies!
Not much of a meal, but good with milk!

Chrissy

•  

Linde

I am invited to a Games of Thrones party tonight and ribs will be served!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 19, 2019, 03:15:32 PM
I am invited to a Games of Thrones party tonight and ribs will be served!

Enjoy the time.

I see you will be "ribbing" each other!  Haha, just a silly pun.

Seriously, enjoy the ribs.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 19, 2019, 03:56:08 PM

Enjoy the time.

I see you will be "ribbing" each other!  Haha, just a silly pun.

Seriously, enjoy the ribs.

Chrissy
Thanks!  It definitely beats cooking for myself!

•