Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I think that I will try some Orange Chicken tonight.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 28, 2019, 08:31:01 AM

Linde,

How many CCs displacement for your engines?

Chrissy
I have anything from 49 cc (for my little scooter) through 950 cc (for my garden tractor), 2100 cc for my Triumph Tr4 through 3300 cc for my SUV, and 7100 cc for my motorhome!

And I think my boobs may have the volume of one cup   = 1,180 cc (2.5 US pt) , which means both would have 2360 cc,
and the weight of both breasts is 2.1 kg (4.6 lb).  They are definitely lighter weight than any of my engines, but they are attached way more solidly to me!

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: christinej78 on May 28, 2019, 02:10:42 PM
Hi Linde,                             28 May 2019

I haven't read or heard a word on the Indy 500. I don't even know if they ran it. Maybe interest has waned for that "sport."

Take care mis amiga.

Best Always, Love
Christine
I never really cared for it, neither for NASCAR, i don't like the round and round driving.  I lived only about 100 miles away from the Nurburg Ring race trac (the one that all performance car makers test their cars on).  All races there were pure adrenaline!

You do good lady, and remember, don't do anything I would not do! (I can't answer in Spanish, cause I don't speak that language  :angel:)
Linde

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 03:51:44 PM
I have anything from 49 cc (for my little scooter) through 950 cc (for my garden tractor), 2100 cc for my Triumph Tr4 through 3300 cc for my SUV, and 7100 cc for my motorhome!

And I think my boobs may have the volume of one cup   = 1,180 cc (2.5 US pt) , which means both would have 2360 cc,
and the weight of both breasts is 2.1 kg (4.6 lb).  They are definitely lighter weight than any of my engines, but they are attached way more solidly to me!

I think there is a precise way to measure the volume of our breasts, it is called hemispherical breast measurement.  Search the Internet for the procedure.  Perhaps I will use half a sphere of an orange peel, and see how big an orange I need!  Silly me.  Maybe a grapefruit one day?  Half a softball? 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 28, 2019, 03:58:16 PM
I think there is a precise way to measure the volume of our breasts, it is called hemispherical breast measurement.  Search the Internet for the procedure.  Perhaps I will use half a sphere of an orange peel, and see how big an orange I need!  Silly me.  Maybe a grapefruit one day?  Half a softball? 

Chrissy
There is always the water displacement test, one can do, but that would means, your boobs get wet (do they shrink when they get wet?).  I went by an guestimation based on the cup dimensions.
Here is the information
https://www.laurengreenbergmd.com/breast/what-is-the-volume-in-cc-of-a-cup-size/

•  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Could you please try to stay on topic?

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 28, 2019, 02:27:57 PM
I think that I will try some Orange Chicken tonight.

Chrissy

I like Orange Chicken with brown rice  :)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 28, 2019, 05:06:34 PM
I like Orange Chicken with brown rice  :)

I am unsure why and how we got to talking about engines then engine displacement to breast cup size volume, but it seemed like a conversation flow.  Sorry about that divergence from food. 

Getting back to food, the Orange Chicken was pretty good, it was with fried, white, long grain rice and veggies such as carrots in the rice.

Chrissy

•  

Linde

I went petty simple, two Black Forest style knockwurst, mustard potato salad, mixed vegetables, German mustard and blueberries for dessert!

•  

Michelledeanna1989

Chips and salsa,  left over chicken and potato salad
Tomorrow I'm making. vegan coconut  curry
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A strawberry Uncrustable.

Maybe something else later!

Chrissy
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 29, 2019, 06:21:30 PM
A strawberry Uncrustable.

Maybe something else later!

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,                                  29 May 2019

OK, you got me; what is a Strawberry Uncrustable? Whatever it is, it sounds delicious and I want one. Can I buy them or do I have to make them?

Tonight I am going to have a Thin Crust Pizza from "Jet Pizza" with extra sauce, extra pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, large Mug of water and a Klondike bar, or two. for dessert.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: christinej78 on May 29, 2019, 10:49:17 PM
Hi Chrissy,                                  29 May 2019

OK, you got me; what is a Strawberry Uncrustable? Whatever it is, it sounds delicious and I want one. Can I buy them or do I have to make them?

Tonight I am going to have a Thin Crust Pizza from "Jet Pizza" with extra sauce, extra pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, large Mug of water and a Klondike bar, or two. for dessert.

Best Always, Love
Christine

They are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches sold by Smucker's.  They are made with soft bread that has no crust.  They are sold frozen.  Some have just peanut butter.  I have seen three sizes of them.  Look online for lots of details about them.

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Doing a pork (using 2 medallion chops) stir fry , using up bits of left over veg and might open a can of beansprouts.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I will try another batch of Orange Chicken and fried rice!

Chrissy
  •  

Michelledeanna1989

I had Chinese take out.  And a corona when I got
Home.   

Spicy chowmien , a Chinese omelettes, beef and broccoli
And 2 Vietnamese spring rolls.   Then being it was 27C
I decided a cold beer would be great too. 
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made Shepard's pie. I made it the traditional way, with ground lamb.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

davina61

aubergine and garlic curry, very garlic as it had 6 cloves but tasty.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

CynthiaAnn

Spaghetti with Italian sausage, and salad.

I like to eat an early dinner, like at least 4 hours before sleep.

C -
  •