Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Phallo Australia

Started by Itsem09, July 25, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsem09

Hi, an Aussie transguy here just asking for some opinion in regard to Phallo options. There's a new surgeon who has just moved to Brisbane in Queensland (where I live) but he's very set in his ways,  SUPER expensive and results aren't aesthetically 100% what I would like. There's another surgeon in Sydney (Dr David Carminer) who seems really good and knows what he is doing - I've emailed him asking for photos and with a few more questions. I don't want a vaginectomy or hysterectomy, and want ALT, whereas Dr Carminer appears to use forearm skin, so I'll see what his reply to my emailed questions are.

I have been looking into overseas options as well, and really like Dr Katherine Gast, but can't seem to find a whole lot of information on her - has anyone had any experiences they are willing to share?

Lastly - is anyone aware of any Phallo surgeons who use ALT and urethral lengthening, don't require a vaginectomy and hysterectomy, and will do a scrotioplasty with testicular implants?

Thanks in advance!
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Hoi~! Welcome to the party~
I'm afraid I don't know anything about the surgery but good luck anyways!😊
  •  

mm

I don't know of any surgeon who will do a phalloplasty when you haven't had a hysterectomy for sure and for some a vaginectomy.  The opening become very small if you have a full connect scrotioplasty too. Lets eee if someone has more information for you.
  •