Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Yin yang

Started by Wendyway2, July 27, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

While it seems simple my understanding of essence as it relates to gender is our experience is very yin yang. I was born with a dominant Mother and a dominant twin sister and have shared fantasies about becoming my wife's slave. I believe myself to be very feminine with biological attributes that are female, and a consciousness that is emotional If not sensative.I believe essence to be very much like a positive or negative charge that male and female existed long before the concept of humanity. I have lived through what I was intended to live through on the male spectrum, and have reconciled with my inner conscious as being of a primarily female essence.

Kylo

Biologically, male and female has existed long before humanity. I wouldn't say they are complimentary opposites, though. Males and females have far more in common than they do in difference. Yin/Yang is symbolic and incorporates ideas that in my opinion have more success describing the laws of physics or the nature of physical forces than they do men and women.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •