Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How sexuality and/or transgender/non-binary identity influence personality

Started by Cindy, July 29, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Feel free to participate in this research topic if you so wish. It closes in a few days.

Cindy

Hello everyone, I am a postgraduate student at the University of Manchester and I'm contacting you to invite you to take part in a study I am conducting as part of my masters degree in Organisational Psychology. The study is investigating how sexuality and/or transgender/non-binary identity influence our personality. As such, I am specifically recruiting anyone who identifies as a member of the LGBT+ community.

You will be asked to complete an online personality test and will be offered the chance to view your results, which will describe how your personality is expressed across several traits. Participation is completely anonymous, confidential and voluntary, no personally identifiable information will be collected, and you are free to withdraw your participation at any point by closing the survey before submitting it. This study has received ethical approval from the University of Manchester ethics board.

If you would like to participate, please click the link below and follow the instructions to complete the survey. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send me an email at joseph.kielty@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk

https://mbs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_40cN4WNzfyyVCE5

Thank you for your time, and I'd really appreciate any responses!

•  

Jessica

Thank you for posting this Cindy.
I hope my answers help with their study.

Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•