Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Profile Name Change

Started by Lexi K, August 01, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi K

Hi,sorry but I was so excited when I registered,I didn't take the time to put in my profile name correctly,I'd like it be Lexi K,if you can please change it?Thanks a bunch!
   Lexi K
  •  

Jessica

Hi Lexi, I'm Jessica one of Susan's Global Moderators.
The first thing we need from you is for you to verify your email address is correct.
Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request via email as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Now to the other part.....

Hi Lexi 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Lexi K on August 01, 2018, 10:52:21 PM
  Hi,sorry but I was so excited when I registered,I didn't take the time to put in my profile name correctly,I'd like it be Lexi K,if you can please change it?Thanks a bunch!
   Lexi K

@Lexi K
Dear Lexi
Thank you for signing up and coming to the Forums to make your first postings. 
I see that our beautiful and very lovely member @Jessica  has just sent you an official welcome message already here on this tread that you posted on.

Please allow me to also WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here.

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.
Be sure to look at the Links that our member @Jessica    posted below her welcome message, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Pay special attention to the LINKS IN RED...
...answers to questions that many new members have can be found there.

Oh, and as @Jessica suggested .......
Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself and if you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Lexi K

Thank you both so very much for the warm welcome.Jessica,I'm sorry again,I'm not the most computer literate person,is there anything that I have to do to change my name or just wait for the email?I'm on my way to work and won't be able to access my email until late this afternoon or tonight.I'm afraid to be locked out,it took me a long,long time to get to this point.Thank you again for your help and sorry for the bother.
    Lexi K
  •