Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure

Started by Anne Blake, August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Donica, that photo was showing a relaxed hand. The white knuckles came when we were landing into a cross wind and Stephanie did some maneuvers that the Duke's of Hazzard would have been proud of when she needed to scrub some speed. She really is quite an experienced and skillful pilot.

Tia Anne
  •  

Debi

Finally have pics ready to catch up each day of the trip. We will start out with our traveling companions. They think they are in control of our plans. Maybe they are!

Not only do they plan our days but they also let us know when it's time to leave. And they fight like cats, bears and penguins all the time.
  •  

Debi

Now that you all have met our travel agent therapy animals, lets get back to playing photo catch-up. By day 4 we were back on the road in Mississippi but now were again meeting flying objects in the form of torrential rain and we spent the day watching the sky just in case the storm giants decided to use us as bowling pins.

Tia is pointing at what we are going to be traveling into. (See below)

By day 5 we were in Alabama and by early afternoon Florida was in our sight and the weather was lifting.

This must be Alabama because it's not flat enough for Florida.

Yea! Warm weather here we come - NOT. But at least the storms are in the Atlantic and we do not plan to be. Stephanie and Sue here we come after an over night in Tarpon Spring to grab some fond remembrances. One is a favorite Greek restaurant and bakery. It is also one of Stephanie's favorites.

We found some characters on the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs and this ones name is George.
Speaking of characters, day 7 is the beginning of our stay with Stephanie. Tia gave you a spoiler alert. Airplane Ride for Tia. I like to keep my feet on the ground if I have anything to say about it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Debi   @Anne Blake
Dear Debi and Tia Anne:
Thank you for treating me and all of your followers to your terrific photos of your road trip ...

Looking at your photos reminded me of the postal employee's creed....
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

It was also good for us all to find out for sure that our dear and lovely member @Steph2.0 can really fly an airplane.  Stephanie of course looks really nice in the photo you posted.  She is a beauty and can fly too!

Stay safe, be careful, and enjoy the journey and your time together!!!
Again, thank you for posting your wonderful pictures.

Hugs, and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

transspoonie

Hello, Tia Anne and Debi. I read through this entire thread a few days ago, and the camaraderie you share with others is one of the reasons I finally joined Susan's Place. From your wedding, to the first leg of your road trip, to the long-awaited second, I'm honored to see how much fun you two are having as a couple. Congratulations on, well, everything!

How is it in my neck of the woods? As a born and raised Floridian, it's always nice to see people drive through my home state; it's not the same as just flying in for an event, or to go to Disney World. Keep an eye out for all the weird, wonderful wildlife. We have some really, really big lizards. :D

•  

Julie -2010

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 23, 2019, 03:28:09 PM
We are currently down Florida way visiting with Stephanie. Need pictures for the proof. And yes Laurie @Laurie , Stephanie can really fly!

Tia Anne & Debi

You ladies look great!

"come fly with me, come fly, lets fly away"

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Laurie

Hi Tia and Debi,

I am glad you two made it intact to Stephanie's place. I am still an unbeliever. I think all those aeroplane pictures are done with theatrical display backgrounds. I am not sure where she takes the pictures but it is probably in one of her backrooms which I was not allow to see whist I was there visiting. I am convince you all are in on the Steph2.0 conspiracy to lure me back there for another visit.
  I see the weather and road hazards are still not on your side this time as they weren't on the first part of your road trip. Please keep being vigilant and stay safe on the remainder of your honeymoon adventure.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dena

Quote from: Laurie on January 23, 2019, 09:07:52 PM

Hi Tia and Debi,

I am glad you two made it intact to Stephanie's place. I am still an unbeliever. I think all those aeroplane pictures are done with theatrical display backgrounds. I am not sure where she takes the pictures but it is probably in one of her backrooms which I was not allow to see whist I was there visiting. I am convince you all are in on the Steph2.0 conspiracy to lure me back there for another visit.
  I see the weather and road hazards are still not on your side this time as they weren't on the first part of your road trip. Please keep being vigilant and stay safe on the remainder of your honeymoon adventure.

Hugs,
  Laurie
I know you have been taking short road trips but it IS nearing time when you should take a much longer road trip. Possibly in about three months when some of the bad weather back east goes away?
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Anne Blake

Dena, our last road trip, last fall, was over seven thousand miles and three or four weeks. This one is planed for close to seven thousand miles and over five weeks. We are thinking about another one this fall to the west coast at maybe four or five thousand miles and a month (with a stop in to Arizona to visit you if you are open for it). Just what do you consider a long road trip?

Tia Anne
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 18, 2019, 06:27:01 AM
Tia and Debi
Despite my current mental turmoil, I (and Lori of course) very much look forward to meeting you both. Don't let Steph coerce you into a longer stay on the way down. You can kick see her again on the way up.
Faith

Okay, I'm officially sad now. My wonderful guests are on their way to their next stop. They told me that Faith would kick say bad words about me if I didn't let them go.

We laughed, we cried (a little), we shared tasty meals, we went flying, and we talked and talked and talked, all about really good stuff. It's notable that the day they arrived was exactly one year from the day we first met Tia at Phoenix airport on the way to see Kendra. We had that short two days together, then a few days in Denver in August (while Tia was unexplainably busy for some reason), so we really hadn't had that much real time to be together, yet it felt like family was visiting. I unfortunately don't have any other photos to post, since almost all of them are on Debi's phone and camera. I'm sure she'll follow through with new additions to their travelogue.

I'll get to see them again as they go back north through our peninsula. I'm sure there'll be more fun things to report on then.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 23, 2019, 03:58:17 PM
Donica, that photo was showing a relaxed hand. The white knuckles came when we were landing into a cross wind and Stephanie did some maneuvers that the Duke's of Hazzard would have been proud of when she needed to scrub some speed. She really is quite an experienced and skillful pilot.

We had quite a strong crosswind on landing back home, and with trees alongside the runway, rotors can be pretty turbulent. I came in high and when I wasn't descending fast enough, I told Tia that I was going to do a forward slip to burn off some altitude, then kicked it over pretty hard. Ummm... I guess I should have given a little more warning. The good news is behind the trees and into ground effect, everything smoothed out and I made a decent landing. At least it didn't take full throttle to taxi to the hangar...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

well it's about time .. I mean .. I'm sorry that you had to lose your house guests so soon. And I would never kick you (liar liar). I do have a few choice 4 letter words .. Hugs, kiss, wink, fridge .. oh, that 5 n/m,

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 24, 2019, 12:19:46 PM
Okay, I'm officially sad now. My wonderful guests are on their way to their next stop. They told me that Faith would kick say bad words about me if I didn't let them go.

We laughed, we cried (a little), we shared tasty meals, we went flying, and we talked and talked and talked, all about really good stuff. It's notable that the day they arrived was exactly one year from the day we first met Tia at Phoenix airport on the way to see Kendra. We had that short two days together, then a few days in Denver in August (while Tia was unexplainably busy for some reason), so we really hadn't had that much real time to be together, yet it felt like family was visiting. I unfortunately don't have any other photos to post, since almost all of them are on Debi's phone and camera. I'm sure she'll follow through with new additions to their travelogue.

I'll get to see them again as they go back north through our peninsula. I'm sure there'll be more fun things to report on then.

Stephanie
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 24, 2019, 12:26:47 PM
We had quite a strong crosswind on landing back home, and with trees alongside the runway, rotors can be pretty turbulent. I came in high and when I wasn't descending fast enough, I told Tia that I was going to do a forward slip to burn off some altitude, then kicked it over pretty hard. Ummm... I guess I should have given a little more warning. The good news is behind the trees and into ground effect, everything smoothed out and I made a decent landing. At least it didn't take full throttle to taxi to the hangar...

Stephanie

I miss flying (as in passenger) in a small plane, haven't been in one since my late teens. Sounds like it hasn't changed much :D

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on January 23, 2019, 09:07:52 PMI am glad you two made it intact to Stephanie's place. I am still an unbeliever. I think all those aeroplane pictures are done with theatrical display backgrounds. I am not sure where she takes the pictures but it is probably in one of her backrooms which I was not allow to see whist I was there visiting. I am convince you all are in on the Steph2.0 conspiracy to lure me back there for another visit.

Okay, you're on to me. The studio is in the basement, and I blindfolded Tia, dragged her down the steps, and posed in the plane mockup with her. Doing the mockup of Crystal River airport and the restaurant we walked to took another 1/2 hour or so. I don't think she knows.

So there's no reason for you to come visit. Nuh-uh. Negative. No ma'am!

Stephanie D'Aviatrix

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 12:31:07 PM
I miss flying (as in passenger) in a small plane, haven't been in one since my late teens. Sounds like it hasn't changed much :D

I'll get down there with a plane some day, and you'll have the opportunity to refresh your memory. And two hot chicks get a lot of attention when they fly into an airport. I have direct experience with this!

Stephanie

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 24, 2019, 12:34:56 PM
I'll get down there with a plane some day, and you'll have the opportunity to refresh your memory. And two hot chicks get a lot of attention when they fly into an airport. I have direct experience with this!

Stephanie

So, I have to share the trip with you and someone else? Is Cassie coming too?

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 12:40:26 PM
So, I have to share the trip with you and someone else? Is Cassie coming too?

Just you and me, beautiful. We'll knock 'em dead.

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 24, 2019, 12:42:46 PM
Just you and me, beautiful. We'll knock 'em dead.

short flowing skirt, windy day .. got it :P hee hee hee hee hee .. ahem. I didn't say that.

•  

Donica

No pictures Steph? That's ok hun. We know it happened. Don't be sad. The nice thing about Florida and Faith living to the south of you is Tia and Debi will be coming back up your way and maybe they'll have Faith and Lori in toe?

Thanks for sharing the pictures Tia and Debi. Those storm clouds looked pretty menacing. I'm not sure which would be worse? A flying lawn mower or a tornado :o

Happy trails ladies!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donica on January 24, 2019, 04:04:38 PM
No pictures Steph? That's ok hun. We know it happened. Don't be sad. The nice thing about Florida and Faith living to the south of you is Tia and Debi will be coming back up your way and maybe they'll have Faith and Lori in toe?

Thanks for sharing the pictures Tia and Debi. Those storm clouds looked pretty menacing. I'm not sure which would be worse? A flying lawn mower or a tornado :o

Happy trails ladies!

Hi Donica,                          24 January 2019

I'll vote for the mower, it's smaller and easier to duck.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •