News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

why do i feel disguested by my penis?

Started by Jaz650, August 23, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaz650

Quote from: Jess42 on August 26, 2014, 11:19:55 AM
Well really that is all it is. Like I said, I gave you plenty of stones to throw back when people talk about "mutilation" and SRS surgery. We do it because we have severe mental problems caused by not having a body that matches the mind or Psyche or Soul or Spirit. Fortunately we can change the body and short of brainwashing, which I don't think would even work, we can't change the Psyche. Sometimes it is the only way that we can survive. Usually when people get the cosmetic surgery, a lot of it is for reasons of vanity. Like I said Jaz, you got plenty of stones to throw. Actually if you want to look at it like this, with the level of dysphoria that you are experiencing, this is just as much a life saving procedure as a triple bypass and not even corrective surgery. I won't go into all of that but to you it may indeed save your life if it disgusts you that bad. So to you and others it is just as much a life saving procedure as open heart surgery.

6 mos. Jaz. Just keep that in mind.

You're really cool Jess. I actually agree with you. It is not mutilation, it is a medical necessity. My social worker witnessed a study where transsexual brains were different than male brains, but more like female brains. The study took place in Thailand.

You must be true to yourself, in order to be true to God! - Jaz
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Jaz650 on August 26, 2014, 03:46:53 PM
You're really cool Jess. I actually agree with you. It is not mutilation, it is a medical necessity. My social worker witnessed a study where transsexual brains were different than male brains, but more like female brains. The study took place in Thailand.

Yeah. I know I'm cool. 8) Rockerchick and all. Oh yeah, you don't need a study in Thailand to tell you guys don't cry, girls do. Guys don't like chick flicks, girls do. Its all snakes and snail and puppy dog tails, which all I hate except puppy dog tails unless they are cut from the puppy. :'( I am all sugar and spice and everything nice. But just ain't so nice though. I am a rocker chick and bad girl so.... >:-) Can be nice but the halo's a little tarnished. Got my wings but they are little leathery. ;)
  •  

Jaz650

Quote from: Jess42 on August 26, 2014, 05:03:18 PM
Yeah. I know I'm cool. 8) Rockerchick and all. Oh yeah, you don't need a study in Thailand to tell you guys don't cry, girls do. Guys don't like chick flicks, girls do. Its all snakes and snail and puppy dog tails, which all I hate except puppy dog tails unless they are cut from the puppy. :'( I am all sugar and spice and everything nice. But just ain't so nice though. I am a rocker chick and bad girl so.... >:-) Can be nice but the halo's a little tarnished. Got my wings but they are little leathery. ;)

huh?

You must be true to yourself, in order to be true to God! - Jaz
  •  

jillayne

I hate my balls. They have enlarged and are always in the way. I want them removed asap. My penis is so small it does not bother me that much, but I can do without it as it is useless.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on August 24, 2014, 10:29:02 AM
Dysphoria down there just increases the more I live as myself. I used to not care very much about those parts, but after 3 years of HRT, my body looks great except for that. It stands out more and more as being wrong. I just blank it from my mind as best I can, that's my way of dealing with it. I'm getting in the queue for surgery, and have my letters now. I already have 2 daughters, it has to go....

C -

Wow, how interesting to find my old post of almost 5 years ago, and get a glimpse of what was going on in my head at this time. I remember this period of "intensifying body dysphoria" during my transition, and I was getting my Dr's approval letters for GCS in order during this time.

Today I can look back and be thankful I made it to the other side, dysphoria squelched, vanquished. Life for me is blissful post op today and this is my personal shout out to myself of the past here, we won !

C -
  •  

Ricki Wright

Even before I realized I was a girl, I always felt like I had been given a membership card to a club I would never fit in with. Most of the guys around me were going dick first everywhere they went. Me? I would just kinda drag mine along because I could not leave it elsewhere. It always reminded me of a Republican unless I had an erection, in which case it was a Republican running for reelection.

Thank goodness modern medicine has a method for removing foreign objects from the body.

Ricki
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •