Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pee standing method without device

Started by popdewd, August 15, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popdewd

A while ago, I discovered it was possible for us ftm to pee standing without the assistance of any device: http://web.archive.org/web/20030604104917/http://restrooms.org/standing.html (language warning: this site is targeted to cis women
Has anyone mastered this method?  I've practiced and gotten it to work sometimes, but I don't have much free time and I don't want to risk eerily wetting my jeans in front of the urinal.  It would be very convenient to not have to worry when I forget my stp at home. 
  •  

PainKiller

I think I would just get a STP device that could act as a packer too because without it you wouldn't have a bulge and probably won't pass.
  •  

CodexUmbrae

Mmmm... To be honest, I just avoid going to the bathroom while out of my house. If I just can't hold it, then I just go into a stall. On the other hand, I've read about getting a thin lid, and use it to pee, holding it and giving it a tube-like shape. Something like that.

And, @PainKiller, I wouldn't say someone wouldn't pass without a bulge. I actually do fine without it (in my case, my voice, my height and my baby face don't help at all, but I pass around 60%-70% of the time anyway). So the bulge... I wouldn't say is crucial, at all. Unless you used some really skinny jeans or something.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

•  

popdewd

Quote from: PainKiller on September 13, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
I think I would just get a STP device that could act as a packer too because without it you wouldn't have a bulge and probably won't pass.
I agree with what CodexUmbrae said about needing a bulge to pass.  I too, will be investing in a packer, but the technique would be nice to know for when you forget it at home. 
Have either of you tried it?
  •  

popdewd

How far can you pee?  I can get like 3 feet forwards on a good day. 
  •