Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Your funny names for genitals.

Started by Julia1996, August 18, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone. Please share some funny names you've heard to describe genitals. But nothing nasty that will violate forum rules. Here are the ones I've heard.

Tristan's mom calls a vagina a "mimzey". Lol. The first time I heard her use mimzey I died laughing.
Tristan calls his Mr.happy his "donger". And he calls getting an erection " cracking a fat". I find a lot of Aussie slang hilarious.
And finally my dad cracked me up right before they wheeled me into surgery. That wasn't his intent though, he was being quite serious. He was trying to comfort me so I wouldn't be scared and he was telling me the surgery would be fine and after my "cookie"  healed I could put it all behind me. I was like, " my what "?? He said " your cookie", and he was being so serious! Cookie!  Lol.😂😂 that cracked me up!

So, please share your funny names for genitals. But again, please nothing nasty. I don't want the moderators showing up at my house with tar and feathers.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 18, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Tristan's mom calls a vagina a "mimzey". Lol. The first time I heard her use mimzey I died laughing.

Then you will enjoy this:

Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on August 18, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Then you will enjoy this:

Terri

OMG!  😂😂 where did you find that?? That's hilarious!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Maybebaby56

Pinterest.

I have tons of these. It's how I amuse myself.

~Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

That is too funny!  I had never heard of that one. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

amandam

Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Bari Jo

An old.gf using to call mine Mr Pointy.  We were both Buffy fans and that is what Buffy named her stake that she used to kill vampires.

I never had a nickname for her lady bits.  I suppose I should think some up for mine.  Mimsy did make me laugh, there was a movie called the last Mimsy which I thought of when you posted that.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

DawnOday

I never got any funny names but there was plenty of laughter.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Lady Sarah

The only one that comes to mind was from my step dad. He named his thing "Herman". I asked him "as in 'her man'?". He replied "that's good.  Never thought of that before. I named it after Herman Munster".

Nobody else I know of named their bits, as far as I know.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Lady Sarah on August 19, 2018, 09:18:17 PM
The only one that comes to mind was from my step dad. He named his thing "Herman". I asked him "as in 'her man'?". He replied "that's good.  Never thought of that before. I named it after Herman Munster".

Nobody else I know of named their bits, as far as I know.

I called mine Herman for a while.

Then I changed it to Enterprise.

Now I call her my devil tail.  >:-)
  •  

Faith

We never had names other than clinical terms or just 'bits' 'private parts'

Recently I've considered 'Mr Wong' as opposed to 'Mr Wight'
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 18, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Hi everyone. Please share some funny names you've heard to describe genitals. But nothing nasty that will violate forum rules. Here are the ones I've heard.

Tristan calls his Mr.happy his "donger". And he calls getting an erection " cracking a fat". I find a lot of Aussie slang hilarious.
And finally my dad cracked me up right before they wheeled me into surgery. That wasn't his intent though, he was being quite serious. He was trying to comfort me so I wouldn't be scared and he was telling me the surgery would be fine and after my "cookie"  healed I could put it all behind me. I was like, " my what "?? He said " your cookie", and he was being so serious! Cookie!  Lol.[emoji23][emoji23] that cracked me up!

So, please share your funny names for genitals. But again, please nothing nasty. I don't want the moderators showing up at my house with tar and feathers.
Hi Julia,
              In Australia Map of Tasmania is a fairly common expression.
Also if a man cultivates the right manners and chivalry a nice lady my give him the,  "verticle smile"

Yours truly, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •