Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

resist

Started by Angelic, August 23, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelic

My fellow americans, the time is not to submit or to vote, but to abolish the tyranny of politicians altogether.

It is time for a restructure. Removal of "Gerrymandering" "First Past the Posts" "Special Interests" etc.

It is now the time to remove laws, not to pass more. For the collective conspiracy of both democrat and republican contributions of tyranny of the political panopticon machine.

Example: Do not incite for more police protections.

Instead, plead for more anarchist permissions: the ability for transwomen to use deadly force, to any who wish to inflict upon us great bodily harm.

More laws means more prisons, more prisons means more tyranny for us all. Uproot the system. Do not debate using their framework.

The debate should not be: Whether or not post-ops or pre-ops go to certain gendered prisons, but rather,
whether or not prisons should exist at all.

Do not militarize the police. Do not erode the Constitution. Those who do, trespass on everything we have once stood for. If the treason is allowed to persist, then tyranny will descend upon us all, a prophecy of idiocy.
Intolerables, everywhere...cannot escape them.
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

So, you want to abolish the tyranny of politicians...for what?  a different set of tyrannical politicians?
you make some valid and cogent points but your solution solves nothing and would in fact make its own new and different problems.   
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Angelic on August 23, 2018, 10:25:11 PM
Example: Do not incite for more police protections.

Instead, plead for more anarchist permissions: the ability for transwomen to use deadly force, to any who wish to inflict upon us great bodily harm.
Everyone has the right to protect themselves, but we do not have the right to quell their beliefs and opinions.

More laws means more prisons, more prisons means more tyranny for us all. Uproot the system. Do not debate using their framework.

The debate should not be: Whether or not post-ops or pre-ops go to certain gendered prisons, but rather,
whether or not prisons should exist at all.
Prisons need to exist, because some people need rehabilitation. Violence is not the usual answer and the problem is that some inmates do not want to be rehabilitated. I would argue the fact that there are too many laws and if there is no victim then there should not be a crime. That would be a valid argument.

Do not militarize the police. Do not erode the Constitution. Those who do, trespass on everything we have once stood for. If the treason is allowed to persist, then tyranny will descend upon us all, a prophecy of idiocy.
Thugs and hoodlums would rule the streets! They militarize themselves as best they can be.

I will admit that the system is not perfect and there are many flaws, but to have change we need to unite and make it happen the correct way. Not via violence or some radical civil war.
  •  

Cindy

I cannot see this thread going anywhere useful.

•