Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which hurts less

Started by Emma1017, August 24, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimOct

Ok Ok in my head I was thinking moanie not like Bonnie.

Whatever  ;D  just kidding - thanks for the correction.

Here's the song anyway.

The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

KimOct

Yep my sexually orientation is definitely evolving.  He looks kind of hot to me.  LOL.  Never would have thought that before.  Is it this estrogen stuff?  I dunno  :o
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: KimOct on April 05, 2019, 09:41:32 PM
Yep my sexually orientation is definitely evolving.  He looks kind of hot to me.  LOL.  Never would have thought that before.  Is it this estrogen stuff?  I dunno  :o

I think this is one of the great benefits of being trans, which ever orientation you end up. I like women. Total lesbian. But since transition, I have flirted with guys, played my sexy voice with them, and definitely appreciated the male of this species...  ;D THAT does not change my orientation...

One of the benefit of being us is being able to appreciate all sides of the spectrum...

Kate
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on April 05, 2019, 09:41:32 PM
If it is, I must be taking the wrong stuff, cause it is not doing anything of that to me! ???
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Emma1017

This is hysterical.  I woke up this morning and thought I'd check in and I found myself in the Girls Room with a bunch of my classmates!

This is great! 

Ok, the only change I noticed since I started HRT is that I have developed a huge girl-crush on Jessica Chastain.  It definitely does not feel like a guy perspective.  I definitely feel female when I watch her....really odd.

I keep testing out the guy stuff but no reaction at all.  I agree with you Kate, all lesbian. 

It's funny Kim, speaking of music videos, I have always wanted to be the women in the background of Robert Palmer's songs ADDICTED TO LOVE and SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE....and I never connected that I was trans.  It still amazes me how deep I buried this all.

We live in a strange and fascinating world.  I love sharing it here.

Hugs,

Emma

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Emma1017 on April 06, 2019, 08:38:07 AM
This is hysterical.  I woke up this morning and thought I'd check in and I found myself in the Girls Room with a bunch of my classmates!

This is great! 

Ok, the only change I noticed since I started HRT is that I have developed a huge girl-crush on Jessica Chastain.  It definitely does not feel like a guy perspective.  I definitely feel female when I watch her....really odd.

I keep testing out the guy stuff but no reaction at all.  I agree with you Kate, all lesbian. 

It's funny Kim, speaking of music videos, I have always wanted to be the women in the background of Robert Palmer's songs ADDICTED TO LOVE and SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE....and I never connected that I was trans.  It still amazes me how deep I buried this all.

We live in a strange and fascinating world.  I love sharing it here.

Hugs,

Emma
Jessica Chastain in Miss Sloane. I spent the whole movie wanting to be with her- no be her- no be with her.

I know what you mean Emma- she is one hot RANGA !

Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

KimOct

My comment about the estrogen thing was mostly joke but part genuine curiosity.  My sexual orientation is still primarily women but I do find it interesting I find men more attractive than I used to .

The real test would be if I ever tried doing anything with a guy including just kissing.  I absolutely never had the slightest interest in that before, I didn't suppress it I just didn't have it.   Now the needle has moved.  (No not that needle LOL )

If I ever do anything with a guy he has to understand it may end as soon as it starts.  I kind of doubt it will ever happen they are not exactly banging down my door.  :D
  •  

KimOct

Back to back replies oh my.  I need to get a life  ;D  Just kidding - leisurely Saturday morning intermingling chores, watching TV and posting.  So any-hoo...  I'm watching a DVR of the Colbert show and John Lithgow is the guest.  I could go for him.  Charming, intelligent, strong beliefs yet gentle.

Oh my gosh I do kind of like guys  :D  My last 3 celebrity attractions are, Lithgow, John Krasinski and Billy Idol.  They're all pretty much the same right?  :laugh:

Although if I had the choice I would take Valerie Bertinelli over them any day. 

As Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead once said 'what a long strange trip its been'.
  •  

HappyMoni

The good news is it appears HRT alone doesn't cause orientation change.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Emma1017 on April 06, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

Hugs,

Emma

So I'm not the only one!

Maybe we've discovered a new "am I really trans test". 

My 2 cents on the recent discussion, I'm also one that has seen no change in orientation and attraction from HRT. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

KimOct

I always liked those 'gender tests'  I didn't put much stock in them for multiple reasons but I always felt like
'Yeah, that's right !!  I am a girl !!   :laugh:
  •  

Emma1017

Sadly a trans woman was attacked this week and it was caught on camera (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/04/world/europe/transgender-woman-attacked-paris.html)

But she had the strength to stand up on the front page of a Parisian newspaper with the headline: "I AM TRANS, SO WHAT!"

The world needs to hear that more and more!
  •  

KimOct

Thanks for posting Emma - so sad this happens and that some people are so sick they need to lash out.

I have never had any issue and I am very public and most of the other transpeople I know have never had an issue either.  We do need to be aware of our surroundings and smart just like any woman and maybe a little more so.

I bought something called a 'kitty defender' online.  $9.00.  It is a key-ring that is cute but it will seriously mess somebody up.  I keep my fingers in the holes when walking to my car just in case.

I would love to have some Ass have to tell the story about how they got beat up by a transsexual.  ;D
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 06, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
Jessica Chastain in Miss Sloane. I spent the whole movie wanting to be with her- no be her- no be with her.

I know what you mean Emma- she is one hot RANGA !

Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jessica Chastain in Molly Brown. Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

;D
  •  

KimOct

I think the whole - I want to be with her ... I want to be her.... no I want to be with her... thing is very common with us transwomen lesbians.  It definitely was the case with me.

I think it is part of the wiring.  We get used to the women being the object of our attraction but the wiring in our brain is still telling us we are female.

I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV but I do on the internet.  :D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on April 06, 2019, 08:04:58 PM
Thanks for posting Emma - so sad this happens and that some people are so sick they need to lash out.

I have never had any issue and I am very public and most of the other transpeople I know have never had an issue either.  We do need to be aware of our surroundings and smart just like any woman and maybe a little more so.

I bought something called a 'kitty defender' online.  $9.00.  It is a key-ring that is cute but it will seriously mess somebody up.  I keep my fingers in the holes when walking to my car just in case.

I would love to have some Ass have to tell the story about how they got beat up by a transsexual.  ;D
I would have thought the Cub Food card would be weapon enough!  Did you get that key ring thing on Amazon?  I might want to get one, too!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: KimOct on April 06, 2019, 11:39:44 PM

I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV but I do on the internet.  :D

Paging Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Kim? Oh, I like that, Dr. Kim! Dr. Kim gonna mess you haters up.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

KimOct

Yep Linde - I got it on Amazon - I love it.  Even though it is made of hard plastic it is very rigid.  It would do some damage.  Security check points will not let it through, they know it's a weapon.  Twice I had to take it back to my car.

Moni - "why I oughta ...."   Only a stooges fan is on board with that one.
  •  

Emma1017

From my old days:  just tuck each key between each of your knuckles when you make a fist, always gets through security.
  •  

Kylo

I'm afraid it wasn't just "men" attacking that trans women, there were women also harassing her in the video, and they were all Algerians. I.e. muslims. I've seen the video; a woman grabs her by the arm and mocks her, trying to detain her from escaping before several men start grabbing/punching/surrounding the victim at once.

Just an example of the culture clash that trans people will suffer due to the demographic changes brought on by the open-door migration policies of the EU. France, Germany and Sweden have imported so many people they can no longer effectively police or integrate them, especially at such gatherings.  I refuse to sugar coat the risk here - there IS one in certain European cities, particularly if you travel near muslim areas (no go zones). They do exist, despite progressives insisting for the last five years that they do not, and they more than likely are dangerous for non-passing trans people to enter. Many are already aggressive places to be for non-Muslim or non-migrant cis Europeans; being visibly trans or gay is not wise in these places.

I wouldn't count upon the various European police forces to help a trans person if attacked, either. They are largely under orders to move along anybody who might "upset" (set off) the migrants, rather than anybody who is a victim of them, and aggressive immigrants tend to band together in groups and gangs when they do this in Europe currently. Be warned. People stepped in to help this time, but they do not always do so.   

We're going to see an "interesting" clash of interests between the sensibilities of muslim immigrant communities on what they see as "their" ground and the LGBT community. Already in the UK muslim areas are demanding that LGBT education be withdrawn from schools their kids attend and naturally the UK schools have capitulated to this. Some progressives might attempt to fight this but I expect it's a fool's errand given the current trend of fearing to offend muslims, and typically progressives in the west are silent when it comes to issues of islam's mistreatment of the LGBT.

Certain enclaves of Europe are not going to be very friendly to trans people in the near future. I disagree with the victim Julia's appraisal that her attackers were just "ignorant people who do not understand her situation". There's a definitely cultural/religious clash in progress, this certainly is not the first such incident and it won't be the last in which a large crowd in broad daylight tries to assault someone of the LGBT community. That typically isn't the behavior of native Europeans, even the transphobic ones. But it is typical behavior toward LGBT members by people from islamic countries, or certain countries in the African continent. The time for pussy-footing around the issue is over, trans people should be aware for their own safety of the risks to them now present in Europe.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •