Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Happier Thoughts

Started by Amanda500, August 28, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda500

Not everything in our life has been depressing and we need to remember this while trying to chip away at the prison of old emotions and memories.

I-Amanda was worried that we would have no time to be me after our wife started working from home. We came to an arrangement of times after coming home to dress and be ourself. Although we no longer have the occasional day of working from home in a dress or skirt, we do have more time on average than before and without the stress of having to guess when she would get home.

The salesman at the eye doctor that gender policed us when we even looked at women's glasses is gone. This year, the woman in charge had arranged all of the frames by price range with everything mixed up. We were able to get frames that are feminine, but can be read as more in the neutral range.

Our hair is now nearly halfway down our back and helps with the dysphoria quite a bit.
  •  

Rayna

Hi Amanda, I'm glad that the two of you could come to an arrangement. I think that is what I will hope for in my wife's and my future, else we will probably have to split up. I hope it continues to work well for both of you.
If so, then why not?
  •