Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Donica's She Shed

Started by Donica, September 01, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Yay!  I am happy that you had such a good week.  Being treated right in officialdom (and it doesn't get more official than the courthouse) is excellent, and a couple of good parties with a friend top it off.  That is certainly SQUEEE-worthy!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

@Alaskan Danielle, @Jessica, @Steph 2.0, @KathyLauren, @davina61

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 20, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Wow.... a very update for sure....  great photo of  you and "A"   ....
You had such wonderful experiences passing without any issues, gendered correctly, door and elevators held open for you....    LIFE IS GOOD !!!

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Yes indeed Danielle! Life IS good. Girl shopping with my dear friend "A" makes life even better.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 20, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
Squeee indeed, Donica! Congratulations on the flawlessly correct gendering. It's easy to see why from your picture, though. You've got nothing to worry about, girl!

Nice job with the scarves, too! There no reason we can't all be stylish, and you're rocking it!

Stephanie

I know right! <<<ACCESORIZE>>>. Thanks Steph!

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 20, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Yay!  I am happy that you had such a good week.  Being treated right in officialdom (and it doesn't get more official than the courthouse) is excellent, and a couple of good parties with a friend top it off.  That is certainly SQUEEE-worthy!

I'm glad I didn't op out Kathy. It was a great confidence booster for me. Being me in public is becoming more natural every day.

Quote from: Jessica on December 20, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
Merry Christmas Donica 🎄🎄🎄
Congratulations on such an affirming week!  It must make you feel wonderful that you obviously have gotten beyond the threshold of passing.  Eventually I hope to get there too.  I've only had one official ma'am and can hardly wait for the next, and the next, and the next!

From one California girl to another California girl, Thank you so much Jessica. We are all heading in the right direction girl. Merry Christmas to you both!

Davina! My Italian sausage bread was very delish. The second loaf turned out even better because I put more mozzarella in it. Yum nomm  nomm nomm!

Merry Christmas and big hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Yahuh! Can I get a amen?

Just kidding. I didn't actually bake these gooey soft wonderful oatmeal raisin cookies. They are leftovers from the surrounding businesses. I believe I've mentioned that I live in a retirement community and every Friday the merchants here are very kind to us. God bless them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

It's Christmas! I wanted to share my new Christmas tree with all of you. I bought a small 2ft tree when I first moved into my apartment 6 years ago after the divorce. This year I wanted to throw out all of those old memories and buy a new tree that will represent my new life in transition. The ex took all the old decorations which is fine because this in a new beginning. No room for old memories. At least not the bad ones.

So last week, my dear friend "A" and I did some Christmas shopping together. I saw this new tree and I just had to have it. It is bare at the moment. All to more represent a new beginning. I plan to put some thought into each decoration I purchase as each one will represent every new milestone in my transition journey. My journey actually began mid last year so I have some Christmas decoration shopping to do to catch up.

First up will be an angel for the top of my new tree as I seem to have an angel in heaven watching over me and many new friends to stand with me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Donica
My Dear Donica:
I am curious, were you able to make some Cinnamon Rolls... hopefully my recipe that I shared on my "Hunted Prey" worked well for you.

I love the picture of your new Christmas Tree... smaller can be better especially in an apartment, and it is so much fun to find appropriate decorations that you will be happy with.  Thank you for sharing.

I trust that you are finding the joy and happiness that you deserve so I am giving you my expression of the holiday season that we are now in:
wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous and Happy NEW YEAR  in 2019

Hugs and as always, Well Wishes
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 25, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
@Donica
My Dear Donica:
I am curious, were you able to make some Cinnamon Rolls... hopefully my recipe that I shared on my "Hunted Prey" worked well for you.

I love the picture of your new Christmas Tree... smaller can be better especially in an apartment, and it is so much fun to find appropriate decorations that you will be happy with.  Thank you for sharing.

I trust that you are finding the joy and happiness that you deserve so I am giving you my expression of the holiday season that we are now in:
wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous and Happy NEW YEAR  in 2019

Hugs and as always, Well Wishes
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle
I did copy and paste your cinnamon roll recipe into my recipe folder. Thank you so must. I have been sooo sick with a cold for the past two days that I'm just eating canned chicken noodle soup. I did make a breakfast burrito this morning. Perhaps some canned beef stew tonight.

I'm going to try to do some shopping tomorrow if I feel better. I'll keep you posted when I get back on my feet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Danielle!
Donica.
  •  

Donica

2019 promises to be filled with surgeries and recoveries. I am so looking forward to completing these task before the end of 2019. I am so happy to have so many dear friends hear at Susan's to help me through the coming year.

Bless you all! See you next year!
Love,
Donica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Donica
Dear Donica:
I will be eagerly following your progress and planned transition events this coming year.
You are very correct about having our friends here on the Forums to help us through our life events.  It is so very nice to share our thoughts with other like-minded friends that understand what we are experiencing... and at the same time we can offer our encouragement and help to others in need.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2019...:eusa_dance:

Thank you for keeping us all up to date with your thread.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Donica on December 31, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

2019 promises to be filled with surgeries and recoveries. I am so looking forward to completing these task before the end of 2019. I am so happy to have so many dear friends hear at Susan's to help me through the coming year.

Bless you all! See you next year!
Love,
Donica.

•  

sarah1972

Happy New Year Donica!

Welcome to the "Class of 2019" when it comes to surgeries. Seems like we are both looking forward to this big step in our journey.

I wish you all the best and strength during 2019.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Jessica

Have a Wonderfully Happy New Year Donica!

Hugs and smiles from another California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

davina61

Happy new year, may it go trouble free. XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

steph2.0

Happy New Year, Donica! To me it seems like you burst into our world here just recently, and much like Danielle, you bring lightness and smiles to us all. I hope 2019 makes you smile as you do us.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Donica,

Happy new year to you and yours!

I look forward to your posts.

Blessings,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Thank you all for the new year wishes. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends here at Susan's. I hope we all have a wonderful 2019 and that all of our dreams come true!

Love,
Donica.
  •  

Donica

Nothing much to update about me other than I'm still here and well. I will be taking my dear friend "A" to the hospital for her FFS surgery next Friday morning early. She asked me if I would accompany her through per-op visits with her surgeon Dr. Kim and her anesthesiologist. I've been under the knife a few times and the pre-ops were surprisingly similar. I will be helping her through her recovery.

I want to give a shout out to Susan L. for all the hard work she did to get Susan's back online. I understand she had to do a complete rebuild and reload of all the data that makes this happen.

Kudos Susan!
Big hugs girl and thank you!!!
Donica.
  •  

sarah1972

Seems like all of the usual (hooligan) crowd is back here! Good to see all of you again.

Nothing to update? Does this mean "normal?" Isn't this what we all hope for? So congratulations for normal.

You are a great friend to your friend "A". It is always nice to have someone trusted in such situations. Waking up to a familiar face after surgery must be such a great feeling. My first ever surgery will be in April...

Good luck to your friend and to you!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Donica on January 15, 2019, 03:14:33 PM
Nothing much to update about me other than I'm still here and well. I will be taking my dear friend "A" to the hospital for her FFS surgery next Friday morning early. She asked me if I would accompany her through per-op visits with her surgeon Dr. Kim and her anesthesiologist. I've been under the knife a few times and the pre-ops were surprisingly similar. I will be helping her through her recovery.

I want to give a shout out to Susan L. for all the hard work she did to get Susan's back online. I understand she had to do a complete rebuild and reload of all the data that makes this happen.

Kudos Susan!
Big hugs girl and thank you!!!
Donica.

•  

AvaNovum

Very cool Donica that you have taken the effort to provide a narrative for other Transgender Sisters.  It is so important that others see what can be even if they have health issues.
Also wanted to say I appreciate you respecting my privacy on the earlier posts. 
However, we can say now that I am indeed the infamous "A". 
  •  

Donica

Quote from: AvaNovum on January 22, 2019, 10:48:43 PM
Very cool Donica that you have taken the effort to provide a narrative for other Transgender Sisters.  It is so important that others see what can be even if they have health issues.
Also wanted to say I appreciate you respecting my privacy on the earlier posts. 
However, we can say now that I am indeed the infamous "A". 

And a very sweet "A" you are my dear Ava! I'll have to update our picture from last years Christmas party.

Hugs sweetie!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 15, 2019, 04:40:14 PM
Seems like all of the usual (hooligan) crowd is back here! Good to see all of you again.

Nothing to update? Does this mean "normal?" Isn't this what we all hope for? So congratulations for normal.

You are a great friend to your friend "A". It is always nice to have someone trusted in such situations. Waking up to a familiar face after surgery must be such a great feeling. My first ever surgery will be in April...

Good luck to your friend and to you!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972 

@Donica     
@AvaNovum   
@KathyLauren   
@ChrissyRyan   
@Steph2.0   
@davina61   
@Jessica

Dear Sarah:
ahhhh.... so that is what we all are ...  "...the usual (hooligan) crowd..."
.... that sounds about right!!!   
So very sorry dear @AvaNovum if you got sucked into this group of hooligan ladies, but I want to assure you that our hearts are all in a good place, we definitely care for each other and we are all everyone elses biggest fans and supporters. ...

.... So anyway AvaNovum, wishing you a warm welcome to the site and to the best group of friends you could have here on the Susan's Place Forums... there are certainly many, many others here on the Forums that I could mention but my post would be prohibitively long if I did.

Hugs and best wishes to all of my hooligan friends.... wishing you all well.  [emoji173]
Danielle

•