News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Top Surgery Bump?

Started by sewerbandit, September 07, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sewerbandit

Hello!
Sorry these types of fears and questions are probably extremely common, but since I had my drains removed Ive had a hard bump right above where the drain came out. It seems to extend to my nipple.
It's on the side where I had to have an emergency operations about 6 hours after my initial top surgery due to bleeding. I know I was hard to stop bleeding on that side and they used medical glue to stop it.
Does anyone have any idea if this bump is anything to be worried about? There is no bruising or irritation around it, it's just a little sore.
Thank you!
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. If you suspect you have a problem, it would be best if you call the doctors office as they will be very familiar with with you and what you may be dealing with.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

chance

Sorry I can't help but I don't have my drains out yet.  But my dr said to call if anything at all came up that I had questions about.  Maybe your dr office could give you answers?
"Live like someone left the gate open"
  •