Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Your Totem?

Started by Carolina, September 12, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina

As I was slipping out of the guy whose body I inhabit (hi honney) I realized that I went through a "ritual" and the first step of the ritual was when I would put on a thin beaded bracelet.  And then, when I was disappearing back into my guy, the last thing I would take off would be that bracelet. It is my totem, marking the beginnings and endings of my existences. I've had it for maybe 5 or 6 years now and there's always a strong surge of femininity as it falls upon my wrist.

(And I acknowledge that many of the sisterhood -- even in this cd forum -- are the primary inhabitant of their body, but my body is one which is shared and I'm ok -- even grateful -- that my guy is the primary inhabitant,)

So does anyone else want to talk about her totem?     

Carolina
  •  

Jessica

I don't think it is defined as a "totem", but when I imagine (in my mind) that I have a female body, my posture automatically changes, my stride and the way I walk change, I feel confident and comfortable, my thoughts in general change.  It is as if I am just naturally that way and only need conscious reminding.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

I don't have a totem, either, but I definitely understand the shared body concept. Every now and then Mike shows up to take this pink and purple sparkly unicorncycle for a ride, and boy does he look silly!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

barbie

Yes. I had several totems ("fetish" items): high heel sandals, bras, bracelets, hairpins, manicure, silk stockings, fishnet and so on. But the initial excitement faded away as I wore them without restriction.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •