Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

how can I know if I can qualify for peri or keyhole?

Started by PainKiller, September 13, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainKiller

I did the pencil test to test if I actually had big breasts. But I passed the pencil test so I don't have hanging breasts.
I heard the main issue with top surgery is the amount of skin that is left after they remove the breast tissue. But if I don't have big breasts to begin with, would I be able to get peri or keyhole top surgeries?
  •  

Ryuichi13

What is the "pencil test?"  I've never heard of that.

Ryuichi

•  

PainKiller

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on September 14, 2018, 01:00:53 AM
What is the "pencil test?"  I've never heard of that.

Ryuichi

It's a test for women to use on their breasts to determine if they can go outside braless
You take a pencil, left up your breasts and place the pencil underneath the breast and then you let go of your breast
If you have sagging breasts then the pencil would be held underneath your breasts
I don't have that type of extra skin or breast tissue to make my breasts sag or hang so I could go outside without a bra and honestly I've never wore a bra to begin with but I did the pencil test to see if I actually had big breasts or not
I've seen some women do it with their ass too
  •  

Ryuichi13

:o ...okay, that's different.

I never really wore bras, despite having a D nearly a DD sized chest.  I simply wore my t-shirts tight, or wore a hoodie over my t-shirts, or wore a t-shirt underneath and tucked it in with another shirt over top.  But now, I wear a binder when I go out.

Of course, a proper binder is always your best bet.  ;)

Ryuichi

•  

Kylo

If you pass the pencil test I would imagine peri is on the table for you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •