News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Ffs alternatives?

Started by aka.Jade, September 17, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aka.Jade

Hi,

I am an 18yr old mtf, who is not transitioning as of yet, but is trying to look female. Most of me is passable, from the shoulders down is great, and the hair is ok too, and evrrything about the way i acr, etc, is also good. but one feature, a major one, I hate, is my face. I have a really rough masculine face with hardly any expression. I'm looking into alternatives for ffs (facial feminization surgery), as I'm trying to transition naturally.
I was wondering about things such as facial excersize and facial yoga. Any tips you can think of for those? One thing I hate is I've got a rectangular face and would like a round face.

Thanks,
Nicolas/Jade
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: aka.Jade on September 17, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
Hi,

I am an 18yr old mtf, who is not transitioning as of yet, but is trying to look female. Most of me is passable, from the shoulders down is great, and the hair is ok too, and evrrything about the way i acr, etc, is also good. but one feature, a major one, I hate, is my face. I have a really rough masculine face with hardly any expression. I'm looking into alternatives for ffs (facial feminization surgery), as I'm trying to transition naturally.
I was wondering about things such as facial excersize and facial yoga. Any tips you can think of for those? One thing I hate is I've got a rectangular face and would like a round face.

Thanks,
Nicolas/Jade

No amount of exercise can change your bones, which means your face shape will not change unless you get FFS. You could also wait for hormones to work on you, since fat redistribution could give you a more feminine appearance, but again it will not change your bone structure.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •