Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Vestibulitis

Started by Ephemeral, September 20, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemeral

This is a long-standing issue of mine, which is that I've had vestibulitis before I even hit puberty (that's how I figured out I had it, as it hurt using tampons).

And while I know some guys dislike being >-bleeped-<ed down there, I have slowly come to terms with the fact that I like it a lot, but vestibulitis makes that pretty impossible as it hurts way too much. I also suffer from dryness, probably to a degree always have had, but I find that with having been so on T, I think it may in some ways have exacerbated it, even though the regular hormone levels has improved my overall sense of dryness as I used to be dry in certain periods when my hormones dropped before T (I had hormonal issues in general, I think).

But is there any guy out there with vestibulitis on T? What did you do to alleviate your problems, if there was anything you could at all about it? Did T improve or make it worse?
Come watch with me as our world burns.
  •  

Kylo

Not entirely sure what vestibulitis feels like from the descriptions I have read, but if it means pain with any sort of penetration then yeah. I had a sudden onset of that a few years ago. Way before T or transition. No idea the cause of it.

T is said to make the inner membranes thinner or even atrophic, so they won't take as much rough treatment without bleeding I suppose. I'm not a fan of sticking anything in there in general, but I would imagine lube and a succession of objects of increasing thickness would help you out there.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Ephemeral

Quote from: Kylo on September 20, 2018, 05:09:24 PM
Not entirely sure what vestibulitis feels like from the descriptions I have read, but if it means pain with any sort of penetration then yeah. I had a sudden onset of that a few years ago. Way before T or transition. No idea the cause of it.

T is said to make the inner membranes thinner or even atrophic, so they won't take as much rough treatment without bleeding I suppose. I'm not a fan of sticking anything in there in general, but I would imagine lube and a succession of objects of increasing thickness would help you out there.

It's just a burning sensation when you touch the area affected. It's akin to as if you were pulling sandpaper on your skin.
Come watch with me as our world burns.
  •