Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...

Started by HappyMoni, September 22, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

I went to my transgranny's house and I brought her a laser gun so she can evaporate all the evil freaks that don't think she is equal.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: HappyMoni on October 04, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
I went to granny's house and brought her equal rights. Since she is trans, evil people believe she is less than, rather than equal to. Wish I could evaporate the jerks who hate my granny.

WHOA!  That escalated quickly!

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her gummi bears, since she'll need them just to feel better about the >-bleeped-<ty way she's treated by the government.  :-\

Ryuichi

•  

GingerVicki

I went to my transgender grandmother's house and I brought the door to Hell. Open it up and push the haters in.
  •  

RetroTS

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on October 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM
I went to my transgender grandmother's house and I brought the door to Hell. Open it up and push the haters in.

Laughing like Dr. Evil on that one  ;D
  •  

HappyMoni

I went to  TransGrandma's house and brought an idiot dressed in black who would take her rights away. First to go through that door.

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on October 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

GingerVicki

I went to transgrandma's house and brought some coke and Jack!
  •  

Donica

I went to my transgranny's house and I brought Kettle Corn to celebrate throwing all the haters through the door to hell.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Perry

I went to my transgranny's house and I brought her all my LOVE
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

RabbitSpectre

I cartwheeled in 5 dimensional space to my transgranny's house, and brought her something to instantly change the minds of anyone with an IQ under Equality.
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her a shiny new nosering for her latest piercing!

Ryuichi

•  

Ryuichi13

Bumping in the hopes that we can restart this fun thread!

Ryuichi

•  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her an ocalot.

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her progesterone. Does she need it, will it help?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Maid Marion

I brought some stunning pieces of quartz for her meditation rock garden to improve her qi.
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her rice.

Try not to drop your phone in the toilet again, granny!  ;D

Ryuichi

•  

GingerVicki

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her soy for her rice because she did not drop her phone.
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her General Tso's for her rice and soy!  Dinnertime!  :D

Ryuichi

•  

TonyaW

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her some long Underwear cause its bleeping cold outside

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

GingerVicki

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her an electric blanket.
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 29, 2019, 03:37:37 PM
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her an electric blanket.

I don't think "electric blanket" begins with the letter "V", GingerVicki;)  We're doing the English alphabet.

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her a Violin to calm her savage breast, as the saying goes.

Ryuichi

•