Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Shawna, October 07, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawna

Hello folks.  I am a 53 year old mtf who just came out 8 weeks ago,  been on hormones and spiro for 7 weeks.  I have known since at least 6,  almost came out 15 years ago but backed out.  I was having many health issues and finally could not take it any more so came out to my wife who is staying with me and supportive,  then came out publicly and at work.  Everyone other than a sister and brother have been awesome and very supportive.  I finally feel complete, minus surgery but that will come.   All my health problems have resolved other than my hypothyroid,  but even that has improved.   I feel great and hope to be a good part of this group. 

Hugs,
Shawna
Shawna
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Pantyman on October 07, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
Hello folks.  I am a 53 year old mtf who just came out 8 weeks ago,  been on hormones and spiro for 7 weeks.  I have known since at least 6,  almost came out 15 years ago but backed out.  I was having many health issues and finally could not take it any more so came out to my wife who is staying with me and supportive,  then came out publicly and at work.  Everyone other than a sister and brother have been awesome and very supportive.  I finally feel complete, minus surgery but that will come.   All my health problems have resolved other than my hypothyroid,  but even that has improved.   I feel great and hope to be a good part of this group. 

Hugs,
Shawna

@Pantyman
Dear Shawna:
I see that you are new here and now that other members can see you posting I am certain that you will receive some good interactions with other members here that can identify with your thoughts.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.
    There are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation as you feel free to share it.

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you will soon be aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.
I have included information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Mari P

Welcome! I'm glad to hear you've had such a warm reception in most pays off your life. It means so much.
I'm so glad you chose to share it with everyone here as we all are going through some aspect of this process. The greater our circle grows, the more we can understand and hopefully move forward in our lives.
🦋 Avril

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love yourself the way everyone else should.
  •  

V M

Hi Shawna  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alice V

Hey Shawna!

Nice to meet you here!
I'm happy that you faced so much support, it's important part, especially when it comes from wife.
Glad you joined to us :) Welcome :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Shawna

I am trying to add my display name and it will not let me. 
Shawna
  •  

Dena

If you read the above greeting links you will discover that your abilities are somewhat limited until you reach 15 quality posts. We do this so we get to know you a little better before granting you more control over your profile.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Shawna

Oh, thanks.  I made the profile before I was fully comfortable transitioning, or until I gained trust.  My name is actually Shawna.  Before I came out,  about 2 months before,  I told my wife I was looking for comfortable underwear and went with panties and she was ok. So I made my name pantyman.  then came out, so really pantyman is not accurate,  since in reality I am woman. 

hugs,
Shawna
Shawna
  •  

Alice V

QuoteSo I made my name pantyman.  then came out, so really pantyman is not accurate,  since in reality I am woman. 
It's funny though ;)
Don't worry, it isn't so hard to make 15 posts but it won't help you with changing your name. Try to use this topic.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Shawna

How do I add a profile picture?  cannot seem to figure it out.
Shawna
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi Shawna,
   I'm also glad you are here. My name is Moni. Your name fooled me too. Glad for your positive responses. Hopefully the sister and brother will come around. Your name reminded me of that Scifi movie Candyman. Just don't say it three times, "Candyman, Candyman, C..."
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Pantyman on November 03, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
How do I add a profile picture?  cannot seem to figure it out.

Quote from: Dena on October 13, 2018, 02:19:01 PM
If you read the above greeting links you will discover that your abilities are somewhat limited until you reach 15 quality posts. We do this so we get to know you a little better before granting you more control over your profile.

The question is already answered in this thread.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Shawna

would a picture not allow you to know me even better?  seems to me logical to be able to show people who you are.
Shawna
  •  

Dena

Not everybody puts pictures of themselves up however that is permitted by the TOS. A few people have put pictures up that weren't appropriate. Not only do we get to know you but you get to know the rules of the site. 15 posts is a small price to pay and if your around here for any length of time, you will find you will have well over 15 posts on the site.
  •  

MarshaJoy825

Hello Shawnee,
     I do trust that you will find your time with the people here to be very helpful and encouraging. I have enjoyed meeting several of the people via the forum. We are all on a journey, but in different stages, and different backgrounds. May you continue to grow as a person in this journey.  Hugs, Marsha
  •