Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

almost 16, starting to transition!

Started by andrew lee, October 09, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew lee

hello!
my name is andrew lee, i'll be 16 in a month and i am a bisexual trans male (ftm).
i've always been a "tomboy" but when i was 11 i found out about the term transgender and when i was 13 i realized that's what i identified as.
i've viewed this site a lot, mostly reading other people's advice about starting HRT and what to expect from appointments.
it's all been indescribably helpful so i've decided to join!  ;D
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: andrew lee on October 09, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
hello!
my name is andrew lee, i'll be 16 in a month and i am a bisexual trans male (ftm).
i've always been a "tomboy" but when i was 11 i found out about the term transgender and when i was 13 i realized that's what i identified as.
i've viewed this site a lot, mostly reading other people's advice about starting HRT and what to expect from appointments.
it's all been indescribably helpful so i've decided to join!  ;D

@andrew lee
Hello again Andrew Lee... 
Thank you for following my suggestion on the regular Introductions Forum thread where I just
welcomed you to Susan's Place to come here to the Youth Introductions
and the Youth Talk Forums where you will find other young people about your age. 

I am trusting that you will be able get involved as much or as little as you feel comfortable doing.
Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and WELCOME
Best Wishes to you.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Hi andrew lee!  Welcome to Susan's Place, I'm Jessica.
I'm happy that you took the advice from our Northern Star*Girl @Alaskan Danielle to post in the youth introduction forum.  It's a great place to allow other members nearer your age that may be able to lend support and advice through their experiences.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•