Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi, I forgot to put a post on here when it was mentioned to me a while ago

Started by jake3029, October 15, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3029

Hi, I am Jake, I am 15 and I am male but I'd prefer to be presenting as female because a while ago I found out many things about me that I am transgender. Much thanks to this site for making me step out a bit but I am only out on this site and not anywhere else. I just can't seem to do it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: jake3029 on October 15, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
Hi, I am Jake, I am 15 and I am male but I'd prefer to be presenting as female because a while ago I found out many things about me that I am transgender. Much thanks to this site for making me step out a bit but I am only out on this site and not anywhere else. I just can't seem to do it.

@jake3029
Hello again Jake:
Thank you for following the suggestion to come here to the Introductions Forum that our
lovely member @Jessica  provided for you on her Feb 04, 2018 Welcome Message
on the first thread that you made your very first very detail and interesting posting on....
        "I'm confused if I want to become female"
  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,233818.msg2086248.html#msg2086248

I am so glad that you have felt comfortable posting 11 times around the various threads... and hopefully you are finding answers to your questions and concerns here of the regular Forums but also on the
        " Youth Talk Forums"
   https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,496.0.html

Obviously transitioning is a big life changing step for anyone but for you at 15 years old transitioning presents it's own unique problems and issues.   Hopefully your involvement in the Youth Talk Forums has provided a way for you to discuss many of those kinds of issues with other younger members around your age that may identify with your situation. 

Now that you have written here in the Introductions Forums more members here at Susan's Place and regulars on the Forums will be aware of your arrival... you can expect more sharing of thoughts and information that you can receive and also give as you make new acquaintances and friends here.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Wishing you well,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Hi Jake, I was remiss in providing a link to the Youth Introductions Forum.  I feel you may have a greater chance of getting pertinent information from other members your age that can have more bearing on your specific issues.  I will move it over there for you.
Of course you are welcome to post on any thread that you find interesting or where you would like to share.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

jake3029

Thank you both I'll be sure to check out the youth section of the site.
  •