Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Anyone watching any really good scary movies for October?

Started by Jasminex69, October 16, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasminex69

Around this time of the year I tend to start watching a lot more scary movies and ghost show, any of  you ladies into watching the scary stuff at night?   What are some of your favorite scary/horror movies to cuddle up with someone and watch?   I'm looking forward to the new Halloween movie, Jaime Lee Curtis looks great handling that shotgun.

Jasmine
  •  

Melinda@heart

I only watch scary movies when I have someone there to keep me company and right now i don't. So, no scary movies for me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Kylo

I wanted to watch all the Alien franchise movies again, as my favorite sci-fi/horror franchise but I got to the third one and decided I'd just stick with those 3.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

dee82

It was in November, but I watched "The Witch" (2015) for the first time.

Very disturbing, scary film. But let down by the ending. Still, the atmosphere up to that point made it worthwhile.

~Dee.
  •  

mr_marc91

I think I binged watched a load of found footage films lol, some where actually pretty decent.
Others... Not so much.
There were a couple that where a case of 'This is two hours of my life I'm never getting back'.
Still fun though lol.
  •