Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Changes on T

Started by Jak, October 17, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

I first started T in December 2016, at a very, very low dose. I have gradually increased my dose since then. So, I'm coming on two years, but the first year at a REALLY low dose and still not at what many would consider a "normal" dose or "normal" levels. I was aiming for 500-600. Last time I was at 450. I think it's okay to share levels, but I know someone will tell me if it's not.

I should say that I was menopausal before starting T with almost non-existent levels of estrogen, testosterone, etc. I had bottom growth right away. I now have to shave every couple of weeks, my voice has dropped, my belly is hairy AF. I have some hair on my forearms, a little on my back, more on my thighs. But, I am now seeing small hairs come in on my chest - not my belly, but my actual above-the-nips chest. And. I. Am. Ecstatic. Just had to shout that out somewhere! I feel like my hairline has changed a bit, but in comparing to old photos it's hard to tell and the person who cuts my hair doesn't think it's receded or thinned, so that's a win. But, chest? Awesome.

I am so doing the happy dance. Patience, my Padawan, patience.  ;D :icon_geekdance:  ;D
Top surgery: 14 December 2015
T-pellets: 23 December 2016
Androgel: 30 January 2018
  •  

Ryuichi13

I found this link, and according to what my last levels were, I'm a 14 year old boy!  ;D

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323085.php

Ryuichi

•  

Kylo

Yeah, I think having low e levels before beginning the HRT makes a difference in how rapidly and fully changes come on. I had the same thing. My body is now quite manly in comparison to 2 years ago. I wasn't menopausal, I had latent hormonal issues anyway, and the T did its thing without interference.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Jak

Thanks for chiming in, Kylo!

Since posting I've noticed a measurable drop (92 Hz in August to 76 Hz today) in voice depth as measured by the Vocular app. I was stuck in the 90s for quite a while. Yay!
Top surgery: 14 December 2015
T-pellets: 23 December 2016
Androgel: 30 January 2018
  •