Started by ChrissyRyan, October 31, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on December 19, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
As you put hot sauce on it.. Yes.

"Frank's Red Hot Sauce... I put that $#/? on everything"  :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Some people believe that when a woman plays with her hair or throws it back, that she is sexually attracted to the guy she is with and looking directly at.  I wonder if this "sexual attraction theory" also would apply to a woman looking at directly at another woman that she is with, or perhaps it just happens between women with no sexual attraction being involved.

What do you think about both of these "preening" possibilities?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 20, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Some people believe that when a woman plays with her hair or throws it back, that she is sexually attracted to the guy she is with and looking directly at.  I wonder if this "sexual attraction theory" also would apply to a woman looking at directly at another woman that she is with, or perhaps it just happens between women with no sexual attraction being involved.

What do you think about both of these "preening" possibilities?

Chrissy
I think that it would apply to a woman looking at a woman because I've looked at a few women and caught myself playing with my hair because I found myself attracted to them and hope that they would notice
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 20, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
I think that it would apply to a woman looking at a woman because I've looked at a few women and caught myself playing with my hair because I found myself attracted to them and hope that they would notice

Interesting.  In this situation, gal with guy or gal with gal, if playing with hair or throwing hair backwards to expose more of the face and neck is a preening motion, then I would also think that tucking one's hair behind the ears may also be.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 20, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

Interesting.  In this situation, gal with guy or gal with gal, if playing with hair or throwing hair backwards to expose more of the face and neck is a preening motion, then I would also think that tucking one's hair behind the ears may also be.

Chrissy
I would actually think that tucking your hair behind your ear would be a preening motion because you are trying to open up your face so the person can actually see it and if you add a soft smile then that can influence the situation a bit

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 20, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
I would actually think that tucking your hair behind your ear would be a preening motion because you are trying to open up your face so the person can actually see it and if you add a soft smile then that can influence the situation a bit
I must be in a constant preening mode than!  My hair is still so short that I can't even put it behind my ears, it is above my ears!  My face can always be seen, including my ears!
And I smile a lot, because I am a pretty happy person!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 20, 2018, 09:11:57 PM
I must be in a constant preening mode than!  My hair is still so short that i can't even put it behind my ears, it is above my ears!  My ace can always be seen, including my ears!
And I smile a lot,because I am a pretty happy person!
All of us are beautiful peacocks and we deserve to be looked at and admired

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 20, 2018, 09:15:52 PM
All of us are beautiful peacocks and we deserve to be looked at and admired
I like the way your signature is now!  Nobody can mistake it anymore.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 20, 2018, 09:18:36 PM
I like the way your signature is now!  Nobody can mistake it anymore.
That's what I thought but anytime I welcome new people and to the forms they think my signature is talking about them I don't know why I haven't figured it out either

•  

Cheaney

Pre coming out, I never had my hair longer than my ears. Always bald fades for me.

But I've always wanted dreadlocks but never thought I'd actually get them. When I came out I thought, why not dreads now? I had to grow my hair for a year just to get them started. They're now almost shoulder length. I'm sooooo proud of them! They're a symbolic and spiritual experience for me that coincides with coming out and being authentically me.

All that to say, yes I mess with my hair all the time! Probably half the time I want to. The other half I need to separate hair to go into the right dread or it will be one giant mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 20, 2018, 09:19:49 PM
That's what I thought but anytime I welcome new people and to the forms they think my signature is talking about them

It's such a good quote. I'm not surprised it has that reaction from people!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on December 22, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
It's such a good quote. I'm not surprised it has that reaction from people!
I'll see now I'm getting so many responses that the same kind of keep the quote I think I'm going to be in able it

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

•