Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Companies showing support for trans people

Started by HappyMoni, November 02, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

TonyaW

Very hopeful. Of course we were going to get put on the back burner with the violence of the last week,  but it is quite nice to see we haven't been forgotten.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

NC_Sarah

I have to say, I work at Red Hat and I have never been so supported on anything in my life. They helped with questions on health care, changed my name in all our systems and put me in touch with other trans people within the company. I still look very much like a guy, but everyone calls me Sarah and my boss checks in with me to make sure I am happy.

I know how rare it is, but wanted to mention it, they are an amazing company.
"Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers."
  •  

sophie1904

Snap with Amazon.

I was blown away by 1) how easy it was at work and 2) how much of a complete non issue it was my colleagues.

My team have been incredibly supportive.
  •