Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

help with waiting?

Started by buglemouse, November 04, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buglemouse

So like lots of people here I'm really dysphoric. I was looking at some help for those waiting on T, but the only thing people had to say was "exercise, exercise, exercise". I can't do that. Due to some stuff that happened when I was little my core/lower muscles are severely underdeveloped, making me exhaust very quickly and on top of that permanent damage has left my feet/legs prone to hurting unprompted. Therefore exercising is not only painful and very hard for me to accomplish, it only serves to make more depressed and anxious - not the other way around! and on top of THAT, I can't bind either, making the even longer wait for top surgery worse. Does anybody have any tips?
  •  

Dena

The only thing I can suggest is distractions. Exercise is out but reading, watching videos, working, a hobby, gaming or any activity you can think of to keep yourself busy. It's doesn't work all the time but it may help a few hours a day.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •