Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

3’rd appointment

Started by MeTony, November 07, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

It went well. The psychotherapist told me I already pass without T. Just a little T will tip me over to no doubt land where I will be gendered correct all the time. It felt good to hear that.

I also heared they see me as masculine. Don't need to change very much.

The psychotherapist said I will propably be done in 4-5 months and get the diagnose. Yaaayyy!!

Tony
  •  

Jessica

Wow Tony!  This is happy news!  It's wonderful for all your worry in the beginning that you had to be unfounded. 

Congratulations, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MeTony on November 07, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
It went well. The psychotherapist told me I already pass without T. Just a little T will tip me over to no doubt land where I will be gendered correct all the time. It felt good to hear that.

I also heared they see me as masculine. Don't need to change very much.

The psychotherapist said I will propably be done in 4-5 months and get the diagnose. Yaaayyy!!

Tony

@MeTony
Dear Tony:
WOW...... this is a terrific report and update.
Like you stated, with a "little" it will definitely tip you over to the no doubt zone and you will be able to confidently and certainly not worry about not passing as "Tony"   

Regarding your Avatar Photo and other photos that you have posted there has never been a doubt in my mind that visually you will pass 100% of the time.   
The other factors of course are voice, body movements, and mannerisms.... 

Thank you for posting your positive update and sharing your thoughts.
Hugs, and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Kendra

Tony you're on a roll, and one that's well deserved.  Enjoy what you have accomplished - and know everything gets even better from this point. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Great news Tony!   I couldn't agree more with the comments others have made.  Wha-Whoo!!!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

MeTony

Thank you.

I need to lose the tummy for operations. Going to the gym almost every day now. I am finally motivated!

I have male mannerism. And walk and sit as a guy according to friends and family. It's my voice giving me away.

One sad thing though. Next time they want to meet my husband and he says he has no need to go. He knows what he feels and there's no point in seeing a therapist.

My husband will leave when I get on T.

Tony
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: MeTony on November 07, 2018, 10:50:12 PM
Thank you.

I need to lose the tummy for operations. Going to the gym almost every day now. I am finally motivated!

I have male mannerism. And walk and sit as a guy according to friends and family. It's my voice giving me away.

One sad thing though. Next time they want to meet my husband and he says he has no need to go. He knows what he feels and there's no point in seeing a therapist.

My husband will leave when I get on T.

Tony

Tony, though I'm happy for your successes, I am saddened that your husband feels he can't be with you when you start hormones.  I hope you two can have a friendship afterwards.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•