Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 12, 2018, 11:50:58 PM
Oh and about your fingernails that might be a good idea you could go acrylic if you want to because it is pretty strong don't use the plastic tips that they offer to stick on there just use the acrylic paste and I swear nothing will hurt it really really really really hard to break

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
thanks for the tip!  I have to look into acrylic a little more!  To bad that I don't have access to my lab anymore, otherwise i could cook something up from bone cement or artificial tooth material!  i missed the boat there!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Colleen_definitely

I'm a huge fan of the "dip" manicure.  They brush your nails with a fairly heavy coat of clear polish or glue, dip it in this polymer powder (colored whichever way you want), and repeat for 3-4 layers.  The result is a super durable thick nail that even I have a pretty hard time breaking (which is saying something, I have a talent for ruining manicures)
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: barbie on November 12, 2018, 09:29:58 PM
It happens to even cis-women.

A few months ago, here news media reported that a woman at her 50 was fined and ordered to take a therapy course for preventing sexual violence in charge of touching the breast of a lady at her 20s. The old woman suspected the lady might be a crossdresser in the line at a public bathroom, trying to check it in force.

barbie~~

Woooooow
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

yayo

I'm going to go ahead and say me and @MaybeBaby56 look FABULOUS

•  

Linde

Quote from: yayo on November 13, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Both of you look great!

•  

Arianna Valentine

A very beautiful pic and you both look so happy

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sonja

@yayo
@MaybeBaby56

WOW Fabulous photo!!!    you both look gorgeous XO

Sonja.
  •  

Linde

I just signed up for facial hair removal.  I don't know why my body decided to not even grow hair on my legs, but in my face.  And I think it hurts the most to do permanent removal there!
Anyway, my torture will start pretty soon!  They also do Botox, and I might consider to have a ery few injections of that poison be placed under my skin.

I am old, but I still don't want to be ugly!  I was always considered (and still am) to be a very handsome man, but I have no idea how this would translate into a beautiful woman!
And I really want to look great, because it is hard to move from always being called handsome,  to not to get any compliments any more, just because I decided to wear a skirt!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on November 13, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
I just signed up for facial hair removal.  I don't know why my body decided to not even grow hair on my legs, but in my face.  And I think it hurts the most to do permanent removal there!
Anyway, my torture will start pretty soon!  They also do Botox, and I might consider to have a ery few injections of that poison be placed under my skin.

I am old, but I still don't want to be ugly!  I was always considered (and still am) to be a very handsome man, but I have no idea how this would translate into a beautiful woman!
And I really want to look great, because it is hard to move from always being called handsome,  to not to get any compliments any more, just because I decided to wear a skirt!

@Dietland:
Yes indeed facial hair removal can be a pain for sure...  but not as painful as hair removal in the nether regions down below.
Certainly facial hair removal and voice training are some of the most important elements in being able to pass reliably... there are others of course, and it is the whole package that helps determine success or failure.

Depending on your facial hair it may take many sessions to get it under control.   Have fun!!!!

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on November 13, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

It's not so bad. :) Laser was like rubber bands snapping on my face but the results oh the results.  :) electrolysis was like electric shock therapy but oh the results.  :)

Before all that I used to pluck my face bare using a 10x lit mirror and tweezers. You get used to the pain and then one day the facial hair is gone and you have more free time to do other things like shop.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 13, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
I'm a huge fan of the "dip" manicure.  They brush your nails with a fairly heavy coat of clear polish or glue, dip it in this polymer powder (colored whichever way you want), and repeat for 3-4 layers.  The result is a super durable thick nail that even I have a pretty hard time breaking (which is saying something, I have a talent for ruining manicures)

Yes that is what I get done just stay away from smashing your nails with a hammer, doors and you should be good they last me about 3-4 weeks, and my hands are in water and chemicals a lot

@SiobhánF you look pretty I think the guy needs his eyes checked
@yayo @MaybeBaby56 you both look great I love the blonde hair yayo
  •  

Linde

@ Alaskan Danielle @ NatalieRene
I am kind of lucky that I do not have a very strong beard growth, shaving every three days does the job for me. Mother nature was kind to me with all other hair growth.  I do not have hair on my legs, arms, arm pits and my chest.  Even my pubic hair grows in a nice bikini cut, no hair creeps up to the belly button  why my bodies biology decided to grow hair in my face is beyond me, I would have preferred hair on my legs!

My natural voice has a pretty high pitch (lower range of the female scale), I just have the male intonation pattern to lower my voice at the en of sentences, and that gives me away, but that is a learned behavior that can be unlearned (I hope, I might need some voice coaching for this).  My speech pattern seems to be Ok female, because I learned most of my initial English from my wife (she is a linguist and teaches language acquisition methods at a university), just this stupid speech pattern gives me away.
My facial features are pretty female (I have a female looking chin and lower jaw), and I have no Adams Apple (but I have large ears to make up for it  >:-)), I think once the hair is gone, I can pass with my face.  Because of my biological condition, I never developed the more rugged male skin, and have no large pores etc.
A litte makeup, and my face should be OK.
I have to wait and see.  I will hold back a little before I will call Cosmopolitan to come to take pictures of me as their new over girl!  >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

•  

alyssalove2790

Quote from: NatalieRene on November 13, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
It's not so bad. :) Laser was like rubber bands snapping on my face but the results oh the results.  :) electrolysis was like electric shock therapy but oh the results.  :)

I'm getting my hair removal via IPL, it feels like needles going for the hair roots combined with warmth on the skin. It feels funny!  :laugh:

On a side note, I'm getting hit on a lot by lesbian girls on social media, does that happen to any of you sisters? For me it's sort of getting out of hand!  :o
2018/**/** Coming out
2019/01/15 Begun HRT! Low dose Cypro and E.
2019/03/04 Full time woman!
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on November 14, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
I'm getting my hair removal via IPL, it feels like needles going for the hair roots combined with warmth on the skin. It feels funny!  :laugh:

On a side note, I'm getting hit on a lot by lesbian girls on social media, does that happen to any of you sisters? For me it's sort of getting out of hand!  :o
@alyssalove2790

Hey Alyssa - Are you getting IPL on your face or body? or both?  I've been getting my face done - ouch!, but yes its working - there are patches on my face where there is no hair to grow now - which is great but also the 'patchy' look is a bit awkward. I do IPL myself on my body and its nearly all gone where I want it - except for some reason my under arms seem unaffected - might have to 'double zap' the area - 2 shots in a row - thats gonna hurt....

Out of sheer curiosity - do these lesbian girls know your trans? Obviously they can see you're attractive - I'm wondering if they're curious to see what it would be like to date a transgender female.  Good luck handling all that attention!  ;)

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

alyssalove2790

Quote from: Sonja on November 14, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
@alyssalove2790

Hey Alyssa - Are you getting IPL on your face or body? or both?  I've been getting my face done - ouch!, but yes its working - there are patches on my face where there is no hair to grow now - which is great but also the 'patchy' look is a bit awkward. I do IPL myself on my body and its nearly all gone where I want it - except for some reason my under arms seem unaffected - might have to 'double zap' the area - 2 shots in a row - thats gonna hurt....

Out of sheer curiosity - do these lesbian girls know your trans? Obviously they can see you're attractive - I'm wondering if they're curious to see what it would be like to date a transgender female.  Good luck handling all that attention!  ;)

Take care,

Sonja.

Got my first IPL session a week ago for the face! I might have other parts done too on the body, notably arms and legs. I think I'll wait for HRT to kick in before doing torso since I don't have much there... and bikini line is a clear no! I don't feel like showing my privies...  :-\

And they should know I'm transgender, I've got a trans symbol on my profile!
2018/**/** Coming out
  •  

Linde

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on November 14, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I am gender neutral on FB, and don't have a picture of me posted either!

•  

Linde

Can somebody please enlighten me what IPL means?

•  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

alyssalove2790

Quote from: Dietlind on November 14, 2018, 11:32:09 PM
Can somebody please enlighten me what IPL means?

Intense pulsed light. It's used like the (epilation) laser but can treat lighter hair colors!
2018/**/** Coming out
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

A few Pics before work yesterday

•