Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 15, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

A few Pics before work yesterday

Rachel_Christina you look very beautiful.   
  •  

alyssalove2790

@Rachel

Wow you look... AMAZING! I'm envious of you!  ;)
2018/**/** Coming out
2019/01/15 Begun HRT! Low dose Cypro and E.
2019/03/04 Full time woman!
  •  

Linde

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on November 15, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
Intense pulsed light. It's used like the (epilation) laser but can treat lighter hair colors!
Thanks.  I will get something done to my rather light colored facial hair.  Would that IPL be preferable over electrolysis?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

You look amazing!  You are a very pretty girl!!

•  

Colleen_definitely

Looking great Rachel!  Glad to hear that you're finally out of that cursed boot.

Quote from: Dietlind on November 15, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
Thanks.  I will get something done to my rather light colored facial hair.  Would that IPL be preferable over electrolysis?

No.  Electrolysis is far more effective long term.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 15, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
Looking great Rachel!  Glad to hear that you're finally out of that cursed boot.

OK, thanks.  I will have to go for the most pain.  They say that women can handle pain better than man.  I wish my intersex body could have decide to make me female in that aspect, too.  But no, I am a main who almost dies each time when I have a common cold!

•  

I Am Jess

Looking fantastic girl.  I'm so glad that you are doing better now.  I need to come back for another visit and see all the cool spots there.

Yay new thread!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

I Am Jess

Love this!  Looking fantastic ladies.

Quote from: yayo on November 13, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say me and @MaybeBaby56 look FABULOUS

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

@Rachel_Christina

Rachel - you look HOT -but I'm confused.....your a mechanical engineer right? is that your work outfit? LOL  setting new standards I like it!

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 15, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

Exactly how long term is electrolysis is it permanent or is it just long-term

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 15, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
Exactly how long term is electrolysis is it permanent or is it just long-term

@Arianna Valentine

Its permanent BUT each hair is in different stages and theres no way ok knowing which its in = so only 33% of hairs are actually destroyed each time it is done - because they are in the correct phase for rupturing the follicle with the thin needle.

Sonja.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sonja on November 15, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
@Arianna Valentine

Its permanent BUT each hair is in different stages and theres no way ok knowing which its in = so only 33% of hairs are actually destroyed each time it is done - because they are in the correct phase for rupturing the follicle with the thin needle.

Sonja.
How bad does it hurt

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 15, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
How bad does it hurt
That's one of those YMMV things.  :P  It depends not only on your personal pain threshhold, but also on what part of your face (or other body parts) they are working on.

My upper lip was so painful, I could only have most of it done with the help of dental blocks.  Lower lip is almost as bad.  Yet, barely an inch away, my chin is so insensitive that she can do parts of it without any numbing cream.  Sometimes an individual follicle will resist the numbing.  She'll be moving along, zapping hairs without bothering me too much, and suddenly one will make me jump and yelp.

I find that I need every pain control trick in the book to get through a session.  I apply a liberal coat of Emla to the area, cover it with plastic wrap and gauze.  I take an advil and a tylenol (on the advice of my doctor: check with your own doctor before mixing meds) before the session.  I take along some music and headphones.  And I practise mindfulness meditation.  The combination kind of works, and I sometimes find myself getting dozy during the session.  On the other hand, she sometimes has to scrape me off the ceiling.

And yet there are some people who don't bother with pain control at all.  (Weird, I say.  'Tain't natchurl!)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 15, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
That's one of those YMMV things.  [emoji14]  It depends not only on your personal pain threshhold, but also on what part of your face (or other body parts) they are working on.

My upper lip was so painful, I could only have most of it done with the help of dental blocks.  Lower lip is almost as bad.  Yet, barely an inch away, my chin is so insensitive that she can do parts of it without any numbing cream.  Sometimes an individual follicle will resist the numbing.  She'll be moving along, zapping hairs without bothering me too much, and suddenly one will make me jump and yelp.

I find that I need every pain control trick in the book to get through a session.  I apply a liberal coat of Emla to the area, cover it with plastic wrap and gauze.  I take an advil and a tylenol (on the advice of my doctor: check with your own doctor before mixing meds) before the session.  I take along some music and headphones.  And I practise mindfulness meditation.  The combination kind of works, and I sometimes find myself getting dozy during the session.  On the other hand, she sometimes has to scrape me off the ceiling.

And yet there are some people who don't bother with pain control at all.  (Weird, I say.  'Tain't natchurl!)
Not going to lie this probably is not the best way to say it but it's how I don't know how to say it I'm a pussy LOL I hate pain and I need my full body done including the backdoor exit area so what you're saying is I'm going to hurt like hell thank you for letting me know I already have a numbing cream that's like a burn ointment with four or five percent lidocaine

•  

Colleen_definitely

For me it hurts for sure, but not terribly so per zap.  It's more of the cumulative effect of a bunch of little pains that really gets to me.  Toward the end of a 45 minute session I just don't want to deal with it any more.

The lidocaine will help a bit but at least for me the follicles are below the area that lidocane or emla cream numbs so I still feel it.  It helps, but it's not perfect.
  •  

NatalieRene

I did the laser and then electrolysis without any numbing agents. It hurt a little bit but not that much.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 15, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
For me it hurts for sure, but not terribly so per zap.  It's more of the cumulative effect of a bunch of little pains that really gets to me.  Toward the end of a 45 minute session I just don't want to deal with it any more.

The lidocaine will help a bit but at least for me the follicles are below the area that lidocane or emla cream numbs so I still feel it.  It helps, but it's not perfect.
Well I've done the laser hair removal where they electrocute your face yes that's what it is it's electrocution they tased me in the face okay and it felt like that at first will it turns out that they had the settings set wrong because they said it should not have hurt that much once they change the settings to a wider but deeper version I had absolutely no problems I don't need to use lidocaine but it's not as effective that's the problem

•  

Colleen_definitely

Well the good news is it's going to hurt way less than an incorrectly set laser. But it is one little sting per hair and that kind of bothers me after a while.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 15, 2018, 09:24:55 PM
Well the good news is it's going to hurt way less than an incorrectly set laser. But it is one little sting per hair and that kind of bothers me after a while.
Yes now the only place it actually hurts when they do it is that little crevice just below the nose like right in the middle there oh my God I can feel that one

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 15, 2018, 09:31:29 PM
Yes now the only place it actually hurts when they do it is that little crevice just below the nose like right in the middle there oh my God I can feel that one

Yeah that spot it tough, even with the Emla.  Rest of my face I've had very little pain even when she does a few outside the area I numbed.  Couldn't take a whole hour of that though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•