Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

I've been very busy the last few weeks with work and life in general.  The LGBTQ non-profit health care company that I am on the Board of Directors of opened up another clinic this past week.  I traveled to Nebraska to visit my elderly aunt.  I attended a party that collected toys for the children of the patients of our health clinics.  I got more work done on an existing tattoo and got a new one on my back.  I had 14 friends over to my house for Thanksgiving.  I attended a screening of a short film starring one of my friends.  And I also worked at my job as a lawyer and made it to my Tuesday night club a few times.  Life has been good.

I never thought that I could be living the life I am.  I may be 57 but I really am so much younger in heart and spirit.

Keep living your dreams ladies.....

THANKSGIVING DAY

TOY COLLECTION PARTY

RIBBON CUTTING FOR OUR NEW CLINIC

VISIT WITH MY AUNT IN NEBRASKA

FILM SCREENING

VISIT TO MY TAT ARTIST

WORK AND PLAY

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 06, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Because you messed around with your pretty, wavy hair!  I can almost cry when i see that straight stuff on your head!

Just leave that poor hair alone now, let it grow and be allowed to be wavy again!  After that the hair will be so nice again, any color would Look good on it
This color is horrible it literally hurts my feelings seeing it I never should have dyed it

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 06, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
I've been very busy the last few weeks with work and life in general.  The LGBTQ non-profit health care company that I am on the Board of Directors of opened up another clinic this past week.  I traveled to Nebraska to visit my elderly aunt.  I attended a party that collected toys for the children of the patients of our health clinics.  I got more work done on an existing tattoo and got a new one on my back.  I had 14 friends over to my house for Thanksgiving.  I attended a screening of a short film starring one of my friends.  And I also worked at my job as a lawyer and made it to my Tuesday night club a few times.  Life has been good.

I never thought that I could be living the life I am.  I may be 57 but I really am so much younger in heart and spirit.

Keep living your dreams ladies.....

THANKSGIVING DAY

TOY COLLECTION PARTY

RIBBON CUTTING FOR OUR NEW CLINIC

VISIT WITH MY AUNT IN NEBRASKA

FILM SCREENING

VISIT TO MY TAT ARTIST

WORK AND PLAY

Looks like you are a very busy woman [emoji4]

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking great Jess. You best get back here come July time for the good weather.

Arianna, don't cut it, you will feel even worse.
You could try dying it's a dark brown. Or just pay no heed to it. That's what I did alot of the time when my hair was short.
Just ignore it D:

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 06, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
This color is horrible it literally hurts my feelings seeing it I never should have dyed it

Leave that poor hair alone!  You finally have a decent length, and can do something with it!  if you can't stand the color, close your eyes when you look at you in the mirror!  >:-) :angel:
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Sky1090

Good morning everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

cluck1992

Good morning Sky ,[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Colleen_definitely

That is a great shot Sky and you look great in it.

Arianna, color can always be fixed.  Please don't lop off what you've been working on growing out all this time.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 07, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
Good morning everyone!

You look absolutely amazing Sky very beautiful

•  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!... Beautiful pics of a Gorgeous Woman... caught in the act of living life the way it is supposed to be lived... pedal to the metal... Love You Sis!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🙋‍♀️

Sky!! ... G'Morning back my cute little sister!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🙋‍♀️

Arianna!!! Don't cut nothing Girl!!!!... The color will fade and grow out... let it be for a while!!! All shall be well Beautiful Sister!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🙋‍♀️

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

New jeans and top arrived today... Both by Miss Me... I'm afraid I have become a Miss Me addict  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Adrift in the seas of fashion...onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 07, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
Hey All...

New jeans and top arrived today... Both by Miss Me... I'm afraid I have become a Miss Me addict  :)

You and me both girl! Though I do like me rock revivals for something edgier. Those look super cute on you!!

•  

I Am Jess

Beautiful!  Keep on rocking it!  Love you too my slightly older sister...... ;)

Hey All...

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 07, 2018, 05:04:37 PM
You and me both girl! Though I do like me rock revivals for something edgier. Those look super cute on you!!

Ha!... Thanks for the sweet words little sister!... I will get a pic up of my way crazy big Miss Me jeans collection for ya soon!...  bling is my thing! 😀👍🌻🌺🙋‍♀️

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 07, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
Beautiful!  Keep on rocking it!  Love you too my slightly older sister...... ;)

Thanks Jess!!!

BIG Hug!!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕😀🌻👍🌺🙏

•  

Arianna Valentine

Hey All...

So beautiful and I love that shirt it is absolutely gorgeous

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 07, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
So beautiful and I love that shirt it is absolutely gorgeous

Thank you my Beautiful Little Sister!!! You having a warm, kind and giving nature that shines like the sun!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 06, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
So i dyed my hair I hate it and considering cutting it all off now I actually cried when I saw how the color turned out its to dark

Yes. I remember that I was sometimes frustrated at the results of hair dying. This year alone, I had my hair dyed twice and I felt that my hair was damaged. The hair dresser during my second visit was a very experienced old woman, and she said my hair color turned out to brighter than she initially expected, but the overall outcome was satisfactory to her eyes. 

You may change to a brighter color when visiting the hair salon next time. I would recommend brownish colors.

Enhancement through trial and errors requires patience and time. Be patient.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 07, 2018, 10:41:18 PM
Yes. I remember that I was sometimes frustrated at the results of hair dying. This year alone, I had my hair dyed twice and I felt that my hair was damaged. The hair dresser during my second visit was a very experienced old woman, and she said my hair color turned out to brighter than she initially expected, but the overall outcome was satisfactory to her eyes. 

You may change to a brighter color when visiting the hair salon next time. I would recommend brownish colors.

Enhancement through trial and errors requires patience and time. Be patient.

barbie~~
I generally dye my hair myself I just took someone else's suggestion for the color

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 06, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
Looking beautiful as always and i think you look better with your hair down [emoji4]

Quote from: Dietlind on December 06, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
Nice looking like always!  I envy you for those prices!

Thanks!

Women tend to be pickier. Two female Facebook friends commented that I should lower the upper position of the miniskirt a few inches below my belly button. I have ordered more miniskirts.

Prices range from US$ 2.5 to 5 each.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •