News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 12, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
Hey girlie sorry I just saw this reply so the headband I'm wearing I bought from Walmart it's a simple circular cloth headband and it's pretty cheap

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?
Thanks, got to take look there!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lisa_K on December 12, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
Thanks for your nice comments, everyone! Now I just hope I have enough hair to cover the big head you all have given me?

Thanks for that too even though I don't know how you could tell? As far as that goes, I could stand to drop 10+ pounds or so and tone up some of my squishy parts but compared to most women my age and heck, even a lot of younger ones too, I'm doing all right. I'm curvy in the right places and at just a smidge over 5'6½" (~169 cm), I'm tall but not too tall. I kind of cheated though. I didn't really begin natal puberty until I was almost 16 and started off with a girlish figure. Then I went on HRT in 1972 at 17 while still in high school and things sort of just took off. The downsides of this are gravity! Muh poor little bewbs ain't what they used to be.

Ima nice girl and shouldn't share this but it's a powered by alcohol pic I took Sunday night to text to my gentleman friend hoping he might surprise me with a knock at my door but I chickened out and didn't send it because I'm all respectable and mature and stuff. (haha!) It shows a little more of my shape, thick thighs,

Thanks again but nobody needs to say anything else. I've embarrassed myself enough!
Well, I still think you look Marvelous. 🙂 hashtag "goals". 😎
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

@Lisa_K

Good Lord Girl!... Insanely Mega-Gorgeous without even showing your face... Kudos Sister!!! You're hair is Killin' It!!! :)!!!!

@Arianna Valentine

I LOVE "Feelin' Great" Days Little Sister!!!... You are feeling GREAT.... Looking GREAT... and I wish you lived closer so we coulld go cause trouble!!! You shall always have Love and Respect from me girl  :)!!! (PS... I felt great today too!)

@Sky1090

Some pics for you my fellow Miss Me addict!!!... New Miss Me top... arrived today... Here in CA we call this winter wear!!!  :)!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 12, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
@Lisa_K

Good Lord Girl!... Insanely Mega-Gorgeous without even showing your face... Kudos Sister!!! You're hair is Killin' It!!! :)!!!!

@Arianna Valentine

I LOVE "Feelin' Great" Days Little Sister!!!... You are feeling GREAT.... Looking GREAT... and I wish you lived closer so we coulld go cause trouble!!! You shall always have Love and Respect from me girl  :)!!! (PS... I felt great today too!)

@Sky1090

Some pics for you my fellow Miss Me addict!!!... New Miss Me top... arrived today... Here in CA we call this winter wear!!!  :)!!!!

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
I am not sure how you always manage to look absolutely amazingly beautiful but you do it sister and yes I wish we lived closer cuz we could go get in all kinds of trouble hehe

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 12, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
I am not sure how you always manage to look absolutely amazingly beautiful but you do it sister and yes I wish we lived closer cuz we could go get in all kinds of trouble hehe

@Arianna Valentine

Thank You, Thank You Sweet Girl!!!

Hugs!,,

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

BrianaJ

You look fantastic Ashley!  And yes, that's winter-wear.  LOL  Although it's been chilly during the morning and evening hours.  Actually plunged down to the low 50's to upper 40's overnight in some areas!  ;-)
~~Be kind~~
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: BrianaJ on December 13, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
You look fantastic Ashley!  And yes, that's winter-wear.  LOL  Although it's been chilly during the morning and evening hours.  Actually plunged down to the low 50's to upper 40's overnight in some areas!  ;-)

@BrianaJ

Thanks so much for the kind words my dear and beautiful sister!!! 🙋‍♀️... Yeah, It has been a pretty nice along the south of the Bay Area coast this season!!! We had a little run of damp gray days but, lotsa sun for the past few weeks!!! 🌞

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

I am trying to look fabulous today so let's see what you ladies think

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

@Arianna Valentine
I would say you look good girl, and your little wavy hair makes you look even better!  I think the color is pretty ok, and seems to complement your skin color pretty well!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 13, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
I am trying to look fabulous today so let's see what you ladies think

Mission Successful Little Sister!!!! FABULOUSNESS ACHEIVED!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well went to service Ontario in Toronto to get my Name change finally done as I have had a few problems getting it when it was mailed in and had my nails done saturday this time red Hehe

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 13, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Well went to service Ontario in Toronto to get my Name change finally done as I have had a few problems getting it when it was mailed in and had my nails done saturday this time red Hehe

Nice nails!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

barbie

Flying to Seoul where the temperature is below the freezing point.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 13, 2018, 08:51:58 PM
Flying to Seoul where the temperature is below the freezing point.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Finally you can show all your nice new winter clothing!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on December 13, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
Finally you can show all your nice new winter clothing!

I need to purchase more hangers. Fortunately the 3 large closets at my house still have some extra space for clothes. I am sure about 1/2 of the space is taken by my own clothes. I did not count, but I am sure the number of my skirts alone easily exceeds 50. And there are two storerooms in the 2nd floor.

I guess the number of clothes I have is within the range of an 'average' young woman.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 14, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
I need to purchase more hangers. Fortunately the 3 large closets at my house still have some extra space for clothes. I am sure about 1/2 of the space is taken by my own clothes. I did not count, but I am sure the number of my skirts alone easily exceeds 50. And there are two storerooms in the 2nd floor.

I guess the number of clothes I have is within the range of an 'average' young woman.

barbie~~
I would not know when to wear all this stuff!  But I live in the eternal summer, and don't need real winter stuff.

I don't know about this, my wife did certainly not have that much, but we were financially pretty heavy restrained when we were young.  And I did not have a daughter, but a son.

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on December 14, 2018, 09:51:55 PM
I don't know about this, my wife did certainly not have that much, but we were financially pretty heavy restrained when we were young.  And I did not have a daughter, but a son.

My daughter is curious and interested in my clothes. I am sure she can wear my clothes. My wife mostly wears jeans, and has a few skirts. The skirt I wore first ever was actually the one my wife wore at her 20s.

My miniskirts for winter

For summer

I also have about 20-30 dresses.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 15, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
My daughter is curious and interested in my clothes. I am sure she can wear my clothes. My wife mostly wears jeans, and has a few skirts. The skirt I wore first ever was actually the one my wife wore at her 20s.

My miniskirts for winter

For summer

I also have about 20-30 dresses.

barbie~~
I feel that you are in urgent need for more ward robe space!

This is how my humble closet looks like  >:-)

I, of course have to keep most of my male clothing, because I am pretty much gender fluid!  I never know when I need to run around as a guy!

•