News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 15, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
I feel that you are in urgent need for more ward robe space!

This is how my humble closet looks like  >:-)

I, of course have to keep most of my male clothing, because I am pretty much gender fluid!  I never know when I need to run around as a guy!
Well both of your closets beat mine big time it's a little bit of a mess but it's Controlled Chaos LOL

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on December 15, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
I feel that you are in urgent need for more ward robe space!

This is how my humble closet looks like  >:-)

I, of course have to keep most of my male clothing, because I am pretty much gender fluid!  I never know when I need to run around as a guy!

Yes. I keep most of my men's apparel in the storage room. I still keep the men's formal suit that my dad purchased for me about 30 years ago. I was very slim at that time, then getting a substantial weight after marriage and purchasing a bigger suit, but became slim again at my late 30s. Here few men at my age can wear the old suits for their 20s, or they threw them away a long time ago.

I once wore that suit about 10 years ago. All people praised like "how handsome you are", "you have better wear it for 365 days" and other kinds of bla bla. After that, never wear men's dresses.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 15, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
Yes. I keep most of my men's apparel in the storage room. I still keep the men's formal suit that my dad purchased for me about 30 years ago. I was very slim at that time, then getting a substantial weight after marriage and purchasing a bigger suit, but became slim again at my late 30s. Here few men at my age can wear the old suits for their 20s, or they threw them away a long time ago.

I once wore that suit about 10 years ago. All people praised like "how handsome you are", "you have better wear it for 365 days" and other kinds of bla bla. After that, never wear men's dresses.

barbie~~
I have my suits and coats in another closet (I have an entire house by myself).  i kept 5 of my suits.
But i was in guy mode the last 3 days, because guy mode is better or certain things .   I walk every morning starting at about 7 am, and I am always in guys mode for that.   It is pretty little occupied where I live and walk, and I am sure that it is saver to be a guy for those walks.  Guys don't usually get raped!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Denise

One day past op.  I'm the one in the left in the picture.  [emoji39]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Denise
Dear Denise:
Thank you for posting your ONE DAY post-op photo....
....you and your bed pal look so very happy.

I trust that you are doing well and not feeling too much discomfort and pain.
Heal up fast and keep us all updated as you have been doing.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
Quote from: Denise on December 15, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Arianna Valentine

You do look fabulous

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

NatalieRene

Congratulations. Now eat and rest.

I wish you a fast recovery.
  •  

barbie

I am sure that you are not in the right  :D
Hoping quick recovery to start your new life!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Maid Marion

Denise,

You look happy!  Wishing you a quick recovery!

Marion
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Happy Healing Denise!!!! 🙋‍♀️🌸💕🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Denise

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

GingerVicki

I am always happy to see photos like these. You look so happy.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Hope your healing goes well Denise!

Last night was my staff party. It was nice to finally be a woman for one of these X3

Me and my GF :'3

I can't believe this is all my own hair, no extensions nothing!
Secret is not to wash it to much and don't cut 🚫✂️

•  

Sarah.VanDistel

"Couch potato"-mode after a 24h work shift... Still, feeling fabulous. Pardon the vanity... [emoji2276]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Marcie237

Quote from: Dietlind on December 15, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
I have my suits and coats in another closet (I have an entire house by myself).  i kept 5 of my suits.
But i was in guy mode the last 3 days, because guy mode is better or certain things .   I walk every morning starting at about 7 am, and I am always in guys mode for that.   It is pretty little occupied where I live and walk, and I am sure that it is saver to be a guy for those walks.  Guys don't usually get raped!

sweat pants and the like are good for no gender.  You can always lower your voice if someone starts misbehaving. :) I walk many times late at night - well 10PM, I def need my exercise!!!  I have a cheap knockoff fitbit-type that keps track of steps and gives me motivation.  but I NEVER carry gender specific stuff like a pocketbook(cause I figure somebody will grab it...).  I haven't been approached. But, yeah, I try to stay on main routes and lit areas. Here, it's folks listening to their iPods that get attacked. But I love looking around at people and the scenery so I appear to be alert.

I just saw this thread and def triggered on @Colleen-definitely's experience with Magnetic "monsters" as I studied quantum stuff (yay Shrodinger!) and also worked with these things back in the days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_7070
still love and nurture the tech side of me and don't consider it to be paired with any gender, esp since I was very mixed then! :)
Also played at one of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolian-Skinner
but have lost it all since I didn't stay with it. enjoy listening though!!!

I think you'll find that HRT will make a huge difference for you!  Have a great path! :)
No pain, no pain. - I suggest gentle and persistent. (GCS 1975)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 16, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
Hope your healing goes well Denise!

Last night was my staff party. It was nice to finally be a woman for one of these X3

Me and my GF :'3

Secret is not to wash it to much and don't cut 🚫✂️

Rachel,

Love the pics gorgeous girl!!! You too are adorable together! Congrats on experiencing the party and life as it should be experienced!!! 😀👍

Merry Christmas Sister!!! 🎄

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on December 16, 2018, 05:37:40 AM
"Couch potato"-mode after a 24h work shift... Still, feeling fabulous. Pardon the vanity... [emoji2276]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sarah!!!

Good Lord!!!... You are Killin' It Girl 😀👍!!!!!! Gorgeous pic and avatar!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 16, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Yes. It looks amazing.

I once had long hair of nice quality, but straitening and dying (and aging) as deteriorated it. As it took a too long time to dry my hair (>1 hour), I had my hair cut short. I now try to have long hair again. Women change their hair like they change their clothes.

11 years ago.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 16, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
sweat pants and the like are good for no gender.  You can always lower your voice if someone starts misbehaving. :) I walk many times late at night - well 10PM, I def need my exercise!!!  I have a cheap knockoff fitbit-type that keps track of steps and gives me motivation.  but I NEVER carry gender specific stuff like a pocketbook(cause I figure somebody will grab it...).  I haven't been approached. But, yeah, I try to stay on main routes and lit areas. Here, it's folks listening to their iPods that get attacked. But I love looking around at people and the scenery so I appear to be alert.

I just saw this thread and def triggered on @Colleen-definitely's experience with Magnetic "monsters" as I studied quantum stuff (yay Shrodinger!) and also worked with these things back in the days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_7070
still love and nurture the tech side of me and don't consider it to be paired with any gender, esp since I was very mixed then! :)
Also played at one of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolian-Skinner
but have lost it all since I didn't stay with it. enjoy listening though!!!

I think you'll find that HRT will make a huge difference for you!  Have a great path! :)

Hey @Marcie237 belated welcome to the forum... My husband finds it a bit odd that I am always listening to quantum physics lectures on YouTube when I am starting my day! But... I ❤️ Truth... and the truth of what, and why we are, is in there...

Onward we go!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•