Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcie237

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 16, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Hey @Marcie237 belated welcome to the forum... My husband finds it a bit odd that I am always listening to quantum physics lectures on YouTube when I am starting my day! But... I ❤️ Truth... and the truth of what, and why we are, is in there...

Onward we go!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

So many places/ways to have fun!!! :)
No pain, no pain. - I suggest gentle and persistent. (GCS 1975)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 16, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
So many places/ways to have fun!!! :)

😀👍!!!!!

@Marcie237

I see by your GCS date... you helped shape the path for all who followed... I know that was likely not a motivation or concern at the time... But... Thank You anyway!...  🙋‍♀️ We all shape the world just by being ourselves!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Marcie237

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 16, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
😀👍!!!!!

@Marcie237

I see by your GCS date... you helped shape the path for all who followed... I know that was likely not a motivation or concern at the time... But... Thank You anyway!...  🙋‍♀️ We all shape the world just by being ourselves!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

yes, it was hard to find info, then - no internet! Few books! Guess somehow I got guidance...  Also was very concerned that I was just "crazy" so was searching for and found what was basically Jacobsonian Relaxation coupled with focused abreaction and used that to help clear the mud, with the help of a prof at Purdue who was doing that research at the time.  But in the end, it's all good!!! :)

It would be a bit scary to think I shaped a path!!!  But def bit by bit it blossomed/is blossoming!!!  I was just a tiny speck in the huge river that they didn't realize was there!!! :) Fun!!!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 16, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
yes, it was hard to find info, then - no internet! Few books! Guess somehow I got guidance...  Also was very concerned that I was just "crazy" so was searching for and found what was basically Jacobsonian Relaxation coupled with focused abreaction and used that to help clear the mud, with the help of a prof at Purdue who was doing that research at the time.  But in the end, it's all good!!! :)

It would be a bit scary to think I shaped a path!!!  But def bit by bit it blossomed/is blossoming!!!  I was just a tiny speck in the huge river that they didn't realize was there!!! :) Fun!!!

@Marcie237

Fun indeed!!!!... I have truly enjoyed letting that river take me to places I never dreamed I would see or even knew were there for me!

I was 14 when you got your GCS and the times were indeed, quite devoid of information!!!... I didn't quite know what to make of what was going on with me... I did have the distinct impression though that it was nothing good and certainly not the kind of thing that I could ever tell anyone!!!

We have all journeyed far around here... sculpting our perspectives as we continue to move forward...

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Confetti

Sooo, I haven't 'dressed' as myself in around 1.5 years, but I got some new clothes and decided to try out the blonde and it felt good :) Obviously I haven't started hormones yet, but hopefully at the beginning of the new year I will be able to kick start that :)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Confetti on December 16, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
Sooo, I haven't 'dressed' as myself in around 1.5 years, but I got some new clothes and decided to try out the blonde and it felt good :) Obviously I haven't started hormones yet, but hopefully at the beginning of the new year I will be able to kick start that :)

I think you look very beautiful and blonde really seems to work well with you very beautiful [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Confetti

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 16, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
I think you look very beautiful and blonde really seems to work well with you very beautiful [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thankyou so much! I was a bit anxious about it but I do like it too!
  •  

tgirlamg

Looking Gorgeous Little Sister!!!!!!! 🙋‍♀️👍💕🌸

•  

Confetti

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 16, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Looking Gorgeous Little Sister!!!!!!! 🙋‍♀️👍💕🌸

thank you beaut <3 :)
  •  

GingerVicki

No hormones yet huh. Someone is gonna be a looker.
  •  

Lisa_K

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 16, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
yes, it was hard to find info, then - no internet! Few books! Guess somehow I got guidance...  Also was very concerned that I was just "crazy...

Marcie, I tried to PM you but you have them blocked. I started HRT as a teenager at 17 while still in high school in 1972 and have lived as a girl since graduating in '73. I had SRS in 1977 when I was 22. Ah, the good ol' days, eh? Fun indeed!
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 12, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
@Lisa_K

Good Lord Girl!... Insanely Mega-Gorgeous without even showing your face... Kudos Sister!!! You're hair is Killin' It!!! :)!!!!

@Arianna Valentine

I LOVE "Feelin' Great" Days Little Sister!!!... You are feeling GREAT.... Looking GREAT... and I wish you lived closer so we coulld go cause trouble!!! You shall always have Love and Respect from me girl  :)!!! (PS... I felt great today too!)

@Sky1090

Some pics for you my fellow Miss Me addict!!!... New Miss Me top... arrived today... Here in CA we call this winter wear!!!  :)!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

God that's winter?!?!  We spent the day at the Harley Davidson museum today. This is winter in Milwaukee lol. Oh and I broke the 10287 day streak of wearing pants in public. God this felt so right!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Marcie237

Quote from: Lisa_K on December 16, 2018, 08:21:25 PM
Marcie, I tried to PM you but you have them blocked. I started HRT as a teenager at 17 while still in high school in 1972 and have lived as a girl since graduating in '73. I had SRS in 1977 when I was 22. Ah, the good ol' days, eh? Fun indeed!

Fun, yes, but scarry!!!, but now mostly fun looking back. Yes, sorry, I blocked PM as I want to keep things in the forum for now.  I'm a newbie!!! :)  I do think all could benefit from a sharing of these "old" times!!! :)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 16, 2018, 08:27:07 PM
God that's winter?!?!  We spent the day at the Harley Davidson museum today. This is winter in Milwaukee lol. Oh and I broke the 10287 day streak of wearing pants in public. God this felt so right!!

Well you really did post on the right topic you look absolutely fabulous girl

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 16, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

@Sky1090

Hey Little Sister!!!

So Adorable!!!... You look Gorgeous & Glowing!!!... The joy is jumping right off the screen!... A sure sign you have connected yourself to life!!!! 😀🙏💕🌺

I think the no pants in public thing agrees with you and...looking in my crystal ball here, I see a whole lot more of that ahead in your future!!! (Weather conditions permitting 😜)...🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Amazing things await you... Enjoy every moment... Live Life... Love Life!!! 💕

Onward we go...

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 16, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

I think the no pants in public thing agrees with you and...looking in my crystal ball here, I see a whole lot more of that ahead in your future!!! (Weather conditions permitting [emoji12])...[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

It's honestly easier for me to wear skirts and dresses in winter months. I have a couple of hideous tattoos on my legs that I hate showing. Tights and knee high boots are my best friend lol. It was just about 35 by the lake today and this was warm enough for me. I know. Think skin for the cold here.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Ashley and Barbie.
You should definitely get back to growing it out Barbie!
Looking good to Sky!

And Confetti you are looking fantastic, roll on next year hopefully you will get sorted for HRT!
:'3

•  

Sarah.VanDistel

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 16, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
Sarah!!!

Good Lord!!!... You are Killin' It Girl [emoji3][emoji106]!!!!!! Gorgeous pic and avatar!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Thank you, Ashley! That's very sweet! [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on December 17, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
Thank you, Ashley! That's very sweet! [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@Sarah.VanDistel

Sarah!!!...

It was well earned!!!... You have come so far in such a short time... I urge anyone filled with anxiety, about moving forward, to look at your old posts... filled with so many fears and doubts... and then look into the eyes of the girl in the pictures above!... Well done Sarah ❤️🙏

Onward we go my brave and beautiful sister!... Amazing things await...

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 16, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

@Rachel_Christina 
Wow - What a gorgeous couple - you two look great together!!

Lisa K - Your hair and figure are amazing! Beautiful!

Unfortunately for myself I have had a turbulent last 4 weeks, a few highs and a few dozen lows. Hoping things pick up a bit.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •