Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on December 18, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
@Rachel_Christina 
Wow - What a gorgeous couple - you two look great together!!

Lisa K - Your hair and figure are amazing! Beautiful!

Unfortunately for myself I have had a turbulent last 4 weeks, a few highs and a few dozen lows. Hoping things pick up a bit.

Take care,

Sonja.

@Sonja

Sonja!

So sorry things are not as smooth as they could be!... I had a feeling I should check on you and sent you out an email this AM... Please write back if I can be of any help little sister!!!... Sending good thoughts!!!

Hugs and Love,

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Last night found me trying to summon my hair into some kind of loosey goosey 60s Brigette Bardot / Suzanne Sommers kinda' thing and modeling more California winter wear! (Trigger Warning!... Older Woman In Swimsuit... Proceed At Your Own Risk!)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 18, 2018, 09:11:07 PM
Hey All...

Last night found me trying to summon my hair into some kind of loosey goosey 60s Brigette Bardot / Suzanne Sommers kinda' thing and modeling more California winter wear!

I can still never get over the sight of you in a bikini I just hope that my body ends up looking that good right now it's Up For Debate

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

randim

Ashley,

If they ever have a competition for most successful transition, I'm gonna throw your name in.  Is that OK? You are quite stunning.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 18, 2018, 09:14:41 PM
I can still never get over the sight of you in a bikini I just hope that my body ends up looking that good right now it's Up For Debate

I m like you, I would have to go a very long way to get to a body like this!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Marcie237

love your body
love yourself
maybe sprinkle a few hormones here and there, but
back to 1... :)
No pain, no pain. - I suggest gentle and persistent. (GCS 1975)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 18, 2018, 09:39:56 PM
love your body
love yourself
I think my body missed about 10 steps in that process LOL

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Marcie237

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 18, 2018, 09:52:51 PM
I think my body missed about 10 steps in that process LOL

LOL !!!

we are our own worst judges...
  •  

tgirlamg

OMG!... Such sweet replies!!!

@Arianna Valentine Thank You for the sweet words my beautiful little sister and take heart... You, my dear, shall outshine us all in the passage of time... None of this stuff is instantaneous, nor should it be... We are meant to gain and learn many things along the way ... I am 11 days shy of my 5 year HRT anniversary... Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and enjoy the journey...All shall be well 💕

@Randim Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence sister!... it touched my heart!!! ❤️

@Dietland! Thank you as well my friend!!! Running and a 80% paleo diet has helped much with keeping things how I like!!!

@Marcie237

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 18, 2018, 09:39:56 PM
love your body
love yourself

True Words Sister!... Acceptance and Loving the self we find at our core is essential ingredient in all this... The fact we can refuse the cards we are dealt and refuse the game that the world dictates we play never ceases to amaze me... For so long, I did not see it could be so... That I could make my body to be a reflection of the person inside... The moment I realized it could be so... the decision was made... I am the only one who has to dwell in this house of flesh that I was given... if I want to change the outside and have the house re-plumbed... Then so it shall be!

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 18, 2018, 09:58:28 PM
LOL !!!

we are our own worst judges...

Truer words were never spoken!!! 😀

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Marcie237

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 18, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
The fact we can refuse the cards we are dealt and refuse the game that the world dictates we play never ceases to amaze me... For so long, I did not see it could be so... That I could make my body to be a reflection of the person inside... The moment I realized it could be so... the decision was made... I am the only one who has to dwell in this house of flesh that I was given... if I want to change the outside and have the house re-plumbed... Then so it shall be!

That made me wonder - are we really refusing the cards we were dealt? or simply finding a way through them that suits us and feels right?

Accepting those cards wholeheartedly!

Def yes, refusing what the world dictates.

You can turn and walk through the angry croud unharmed. It does not exist.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 18, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
OMG!... Such sweet replies!!!

@Arianna Valentine Thank You for the sweet words my beautiful little sister and take heart... You, my dear, shall outshine us all in the passage of time... None of this stuff is instantaneous, nor should it be... We are meant to gain and learn many things along the way ... I am 11 days shy of my 5 year HRT anniversary... Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and enjoy the journey...All shall be well [emoji177]

@Randim Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence sister!... it touched my heart!!! [emoji3590]

@Dietland! Thank you as well my friend!!! Running and a 80% paleo diet has helped much with keeping things how I like!!!

@Marcie237

True Words Sister!... Acceptance and Loving the self we find at our core is essential ingredient in all this... The fact we can refuse the cards we are dealt and refuse the game that the world dictates we play never ceases to amaze me... For so long, I did not see it could be so... That I could make my body to be a reflection of the person inside... The moment I realized it could be so... the decision was made... I am the only one who has to dwell in this house of flesh that I was given... if I want to change the outside and have the house re-plumbed... Then so it shall be!

Truer words were never spoken!!! [emoji3]

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Well by knowing that you're at 5 years now I definitely have hope for the future because I'm only at 8 months LOL

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Marcie237 on December 18, 2018, 10:17:27 PM
That made me wonder - are we really refusing the cards we were dealt? or simply finding a way through them that suits us and feels right?

Accepting those cards wholeheartedly!

Def yes, refusing what the world dictates.

You can turn and walk through the angry croud unharmed. It does not exist.

I guess it's more trading them in for new cards because we didn't like the ones dealt... Still in the game though!!! 😀👍

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 18, 2018, 10:33:57 PM
Well by knowing that you're at 5 years now I definitely have hope for the future because I'm only at 8 months LOL

Patience little sister... Enjoy 8 months and 9 months and every day to come... if you have a destination in mind with all this... You will arrive and see it is just a stepping stone to all that follows!... Love Ya Girl 💕

A🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 18, 2018, 10:49:37 PM
I guess it's more trading them in for new cards because we didn't like the ones dealt... Still in the game though!!! [emoji3][emoji106]

Patience little sister... Enjoy 8 months and 9 months and every day to come... if you have a destination in mind with all this... You will arrive and see it is just a stepping stone to all that follows!... Love Ya Girl [emoji177]

A[emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
I do and friends like you make me look forward to the future

•  

barbie

Seoul Gangnam district.
Air pollution is severe but the weather is fine. I purchased a hat in a store in the underground.

barbie~-

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Sonja on December 18, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
@Rachel_Christina 
Wow - What a gorgeous couple - you two look great together!!

Lisa K - Your hair and figure are amazing! Beautiful!

Unfortunately for myself I have had a turbulent last 4 weeks, a few highs and a few dozen lows. Hoping things pick up a bit.

Take care,

Sonja.

Sonja, unfortunately with transition there will be those ups and downs. It especially happens during the early phases of transition
It's like that barrier that you have to eventually get through.
For me it hit hardest around months 3-4-5 then faded away after that.
Now I hardly ever feel doubt... Actually I don't feel it stall tbh

You will get there don't worry

•  

BrianaJ

Barbie,  I love the hat!  I love hats like that and similar in style.  It's a shame that the air quality is so bad there.  You need a "fashion mask"!  LOL  And...since you're in the Gangnam district are you going to do the dance...Gangnam Style by Psy??  ;-) 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 19, 2018, 01:20:19 AM
Seoul Gangnam district.
Air pollution is severe but the weather is fine. I purchased a hat in a store in the underground.

barbie~-

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Having worked for over 6 years for the laboratories who brought disposable face masks into this world, I would like to point out that most pople use non suitable masks to protect their respiratory tracts!  A protection is only provided by masks that clearly identify the substance they protect against.  Smoke normally consists of fine particle dust, and a suitable masks should be classified as respirator (Atemschutzmaske in German - don't you like the ability of the German language to create endless long words?), and the particle kind should be indicated on the packaging.  Most masks one buys for cheap money are not protecting the wearer but the opposite person against any water droplets ejected from the wearers mouth/nose.

•  

Arianna Valentine

So I think I sort of found a middle between straight and wavy that should be acceptable to dietlind just going to leave a slight wave/curl at the bottom

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 19, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
So I think I sort of found a middle between straight and wavy that should be acceptable to dietlind just going to leave a slight wave/curl at the bottom

I can live with that!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
I can live with that!

@Arianna Valentine If Dietland is Happy... I'm Happy 😀👍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 19, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

Very cute and becoming little sister!...  My advice (thatyou didn't ask for!!!) as far as a "look"  ( hair, clothes, nails and everything else) ... is try out everything and settle on nothing!!!... I've gone through so many styles, looks, colors, etc in the last 6 years and I love chasing what's next to try...  Love Ya Girl 🙋‍♀️💕

Onward we go!!!!

A 🌻

•