Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)... (With apologies to those who dwell in the colder regions!!!)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Hey!!!... Who's this guy???...  ???

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 19, 2018, 08:30:25 PM
OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)... (With apologies to those who dwell in the colder regions!!!)

You don't have to apologize to us living in colder regions you just need to invite us to come live with you LOL

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

barbie

Sightseening at the Old town of Seoul, Myungdong. Most people are travelers from foreign countries, especially from China.

Yes. The mask is specifically for protecting from microdust, meeting the government standards.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: BrianaJ on December 19, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
Barbie,  I love the hat!  I love hats like that and similar in style.  It's a shame that the air quality is so bad there.  You need a "fashion mask"!  LOL  And...since you're in the Gangnam district are you going to do the dance...Gangnam Style by Psy??  ;-)
Yes.  Today I came here Gangnam again for a business meeting.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 19, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Super cute! Wish I didn't leave my phone at home today. Sucks when you realize your outfit, hair and makeup look perfect, but the camera is sitting on your desk at home :( next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 20, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
Super cute! Wish I didn't leave my phone at home today. Sucks when you realize your outfit, hair and makeup look perfect, but the camera is sitting on your desk at home :( next time!

Excuses excuses just take pictures when you get home LOL I know we would all love to see them

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sky1090

Welllllll. There's the thing. My parents are super homophobic and anti trans. I have to not be me when I pick my son up. They still don't know. I'm going to change this soon. Whether or not they accept me is another question. I'm just tired of changing into guy clothes when I go to their house because they don't know me as their daughter. I've been fighting this battle for the past couple years.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 20, 2018, 09:09:51 PM
Welllllll. There's the thing. My parents are super homophobic and anti trans. I have to not be me when I pick my son up. They still don't know. I'm going to change this soon. Whether or not they accept me is another question. I'm just tired of changing into guy clothes when I go to their house because they don't know me as their daughter. I've been fighting this battle for the past couple years.

Girl I completely understand my father is anti-trans and homophobic and I live with him and take care of him and once I told him that I was transgender I stop hiding I kept wearing my gender correct clothes in front of him or not I try to steer away from makeup out of respect and dresses because I only work dresses occasionally but I let him know I'm me accept it or not and I do hope that your parents accept you fully and realize that no matter what you're still their child and you're still the same person you're just happy

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 20, 2018, 09:12:10 PM
Girl I completely understand my father is anti-trans and homophobic and I live with him and take care of him and once I told him that I was transgender I stop hiding I kept wearing my gender correct clothes in front of him or not I try to steer away from makeup out of respect and dresses because I only work dresses occasionally but I let him know I'm me accept it or not and I do hope that your parents accept you fully and realize that no matter what you're still their child and you're still the same person you're just happy

I like your outlook on it! Sounds like you have a similar situation with your father. My fiancé and I have come to the understanding that they may reject me and cut us out of their lives for a while after I tell them. I'd like to think this wouldn't happen, but I seriously don't know. They exiled a long time family friend when she came out as trans. Anything is possible with them.

My only hope is that if they do cut us out, it is brief at best. Even though I'm not their son, I'm still their child and my son is their grandchild. Like it or not, we're blood lol

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 20, 2018, 09:16:53 PM
I like your outlook on it! Sounds like you have a similar situation with your father. My fiancé and I have come to the understanding that they may reject me and cut us out of their lives for a while after I tell them. I'd like to think this wouldn't happen, but I seriously don't know. They exiled a long time family friend when she came out as trans. Anything is possible with them.

My only hope is that if they do cut us out, it is brief at best. Even though I'm not their son, I'm still their child and my son is their grandchild. Like it or not, we're blood lol

There's a difference between friends and children

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 20, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

Thanks!... Story of my life little sister!!! 🙋‍♀️💕

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 20, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Sounds like good perspective girl... Remember their first reaction may be far different from their feelings after having time to digest and process the revelation ... The important thing is to live your life... whoever wants to go on the ride with you is welcome and those who don't want to go right now have an open invitation to get on board later...

Onward we go little sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

barbie

Taking the earliest flight home in the morning, I could take photos of the outside and myself together as it is not too bright outside.

Somewhere in the mainland

My hometown.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 20, 2018, 11:45:32 PM
Taking the earliest flight home in the morning, I could take photos of the outside and myself together as it is not too bright outside.

Somewhere in the mainland

My hometown.

barbie~~
I am wondering for when I have to let my facial hair grow out so it will fall out after laser hair removal if I could where a surgical mask like you where on your visit and that way I could most definitely still pass as feminine and still take care of my facial hair

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
I am wondering for when I have to let my facial hair grow out so it will fall out after laser hair removal if I could where a surgical mask like you where on your visit and that way I could most definitely still pass as feminine and still take care of my facial hair
I was not allowed to shave for 3 days prior to the laser treatment.  That was the reason that I stayed in male mode for those 3 days.  I don't know how comfortable you feel to be a male for 3 or so days?  It was easy for me because I can just switch between genders without any problem.
People in the US are not used to see others running around in public with face masks applied, it is a very common sight in Japan (I don't know about Korea), but they may look at you like they would look at somebody who has a big problem!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

suzannemarie

•  

Linde

Quote from: suzannemarie on December 21, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

Me one year apart. Year one of HRT.
Wow, what a change!  I like the girl better than the guy!

•  

tgirlamg

@Barbie looking Gorgeous sister!...I love the profile shots! 🙋‍♀️💕🌸👍

@suzannemarie Welcome aboard little sister!... Looks like living true to yourself agrees with you!!! 😃👍 You have come far Beautiful Girl and congrats on the one year mark!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🎉🎉🎉🎉

Onward we go brave sisters!!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 07:40:51 AM
I was not allowed to shave for 3 days prior to the laser treatment.  That was the reason that I stayed in male mode for those 3 days.  I don't know how comfortable you feel to be a male for 3 or so days?  It was easy for me because I can just switch between genders without any problem.
People in the US are not used to see others running around in public with face masks applied, it is a very common sight in Japan (I don't know about Korea), but they may look at you like they would look at somebody who has a big problem!
I actually do not feel comfortable in male mode at all mainly because I do not have any male clothes there are however some people around my area that do wear the face masks over their face so it would not be a complete shocker two people around here

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: suzannemarie on December 21, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

Me one year apart. Year one of HRT.
I think you look absolutely gorgeous and I love that scarf

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
I actually do not feel comfortable in male mode at all mainly because I do not have any male clothes there are however some people around my area that do wear the face masks over their face so it would not be a complete shocker two people around here
Well a face mask may work for you.
I will keep my nicer male stuff around for a while, because I am still pretty much gender fluid and have not a speck of dysphoria when going around as a male.

•