Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Well a face mask may work for you.
I will keep my nicer male stuff around for a while, because I am still pretty much gender fluid and have not a speck of dysphoria when going around as a male.
I do when I'm in mail mode and I'm in public I go through severe anxiety attacks which usually induce vomiting and labored breathing so white try not to dress male mode ever again
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
I do when I'm in mail mode and I'm in public I go through severe anxiety attacks which usually induce vomiting and labored breathing so white try not to dress male mode ever again
i think I can do this, because I am intersex, both genders are pretty natural for me.  Or better said, non of them, because I do not have a defined gender identity.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
i think I can do this, because I am intersex, both genders are pretty natural for me.  Or better said, non of them, because I do not have a defined gender identity.
Very true but I do thank you and appreciate your ideas and support

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
Very true but I do thank you and appreciate your ideas and support
Always dear, always!
Hugs
Linde

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
I am wondering for when I have to let my facial hair grow out so it will fall out after laser hair removal if I could where a surgical mask like you where on your visit and that way I could most definitely still pass as feminine and still take care of my facial hair

I used Tria home laser to reduce my facial hair. Before zapping with Tria, I had to shave the hairs in the target area. Nowadays I sometimes see a few very fine hair in my face, and then I shave those hairs to zap. The user's manual says I should not pluck the hairs, but shave them.

Wearing a mask is common here for warming the face in winter, for preventing respiratory diseases, for protecting from micro dust, and for protecting face from the UV. Faces of East Asians have more melanin than Europeans, easily tanning in summer, and a lot of people wear a mask while exercising outdoors.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 21, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
I used Tria home laser to reduce my facial hair. Before zapping with Tria, I had to shave the hairs in the target area. Nowadays I sometimes see a few very fine hair in my face, and then I shave those hairs to zap. The user's manual says I should not pluck the hairs, but shave them.

Wearing a mask is common here for warming the face in winter, for preventing respiratory diseases, for protecting from micro dust, and for protecting face from the UV. Faces of East Asians have more melanin than Europeans, easily tanning in summer, and a lot of people wear a mask while exercising outdoors.

barbie~~
I like the brand name of your pictured mask!  I hope you'll buy a lot of them, because you help to finance my pension this way!

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

You're not alone. While it's not that severe for me, I do have pretty bad dysphoria. Particularly when it comes to bathrooms. I have not come out at work and still have to be here as a male... I plan my bathroom breaks when nobody else is in the building because even in a stall, I feel awkward and out of place being in a men's room. God forbid there's a guy in there. I'll sit forever frozen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 21, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
You're not alone. While it's not that severe for me, I do have pretty bad dysphoria. Particularly when it comes to bathrooms. I have not come out at work and still have to be here as a male... I plan my bathroom breaks when nobody else is in the building because even in a stall, I feel awkward and out of place being in a men's room. God forbid there's a guy in there. I'll sit forever frozen

Life is way easier when one is gender fluid, I have not an iota of a problem in either genders bathroom (with the gender appropriate clothing, of course)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 21, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

You know I cannot lie and say oh I've never had a problem going to the ladies room I do I really do I try to go to the bathroom before I leave the house so I don't have to encounter this issue I know some places that it's safe for me to use the ladies room which is the grocery store where I get my Pharmacy is my doctor's office my therapist office beyond that I don't fully feel comfortable I feel like somebody's going to get mad at me or try to accuse me of something like the old lady who thought the person in front of the woman in front of her was a transgender so she felt her up basically I feel like that could happen to me if I go into the ladies room most of the time people don't really realize how much they do that actually affects us

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 21, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

barbie~~
It is extremely cold where I am at all the time so a purchase of a mask would not be considered anything less than normal

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
You know I cannot lie and say oh I've never had a problem going to the ladies room I do I really do I try to go to the bathroom before I leave the house so I don't have to encounter this issue I know some places that it's safe for me to use the ladies room which is the grocery store where I get my Pharmacy is my doctor's office my therapist office beyond that I don't fully feel comfortable I feel like somebody's going to get mad at me or try to accuse me of something like the old lady who thought the person in front of the woman in front of her was a transgender so she felt her up basically I feel like that could happen to me if I go into the ladies room most of the time people don't really realize how much they do that actually affects us
My attitude is pretty assertive in those situations.  I told the dressing room attendant at TJ Max, who wanted me t go into the male area, and I wanted the female one, if she wanted to check out my genitalia.  She did not say a single word anymore!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
My attitude is pretty assertive in those situations.  I told the dressing room attendant at TJ Max, who wanted me t go into the male area, and I wanted the female one, if she wanted to check out my genitalia.  She did not say a single word anymore!
You know considering the state that I live in and some of the conversations that have been bought up towards me for example my older brother asking me to help him find out if he was bisexual personally nothing would surprise me in this state

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
I like the brand name of your pictured mask!  I hope you'll buy a lot of them, because you help to finance my pension this way!

Yes. I purchase them in boxes, which is cheaper than purchasing one by one.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Out finishing up christmas shopping waiting for the bridge to go back down

•  

I Am Jess

Tis the season......
I got dressed up in my Christmas dress and Santa hat today for work.  Some of my co-workers did too...

I also ran into the fabulous @CarlyMcx when she was working at the courthouse across the street from my office.

I've lost track of how many of the fabulous ladies I've met from this site over the last almost 4 years.  I do know that I love seeing people living their lives in the most authentic way possible.  I hope that I will continue to meet more of my fabulous sisters in the years to come.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Marcie237

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

I understand the "none of them" :) sometimes...
No pain, no pain. - I suggest gentle and persistent. (GCS 1975)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 21, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
Out finishing up christmas shopping waiting for the bridge to go back down

Looking Glorious and a Glam Little Sister!!!🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 21, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Tis the season......
I got dressed up in my Christmas dress and Santa hat today for work.  Some of my co-workers did too...

I also ran into the fabulous @CarlyMcx when she was working at the courthouse across the street from my office.

I've lost track of how many of the fabulous ladies I've met from this site over the last almost 4 years.  I do know that I love seeing people living their lives in the most authentic way possible.  I hope that I will continue to meet more of my fabulous sisters in the years to come.

Jess!!!... Love the Fabulous Christmas pics and Love being on your visit list!!! Hope life brings you north again in the new year ahead!!! 🎄🎉🎉🎉🙋‍♀️💕

Carly!!! you are Rockin' The Holidays too Sister!!! 🙋‍♀️🎄🎉🎉🎉🌺💕

Onward we go and hugs to all 😀

Ashley 🙋‍♀️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 21, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Tis the season......

Awesome photos! it's always lovely to see people getting into the Festive season and you're very lucky to keep running into people from Susans Place!
Sonja

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

You have gotta return to Ireland Jess X3 now I have my leg again.
Looking great all of y'all

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 22, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
You have gotta return to Ireland Jess X3 now I have my leg again.
Looking great all of y'all

Hey Little Sister!

Must feel so great to not be hobbling!... Merry Christmas!!!... Looks like you are showing us how many of your legs work in your Beautiful avatar!!!

Hugs and Love from the other side of the world...

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •