Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Hey All!

This is official notice that, after years of searching... I am now in possession of the world's most comfortable flannel pajama bottoms on the planet... they will be kept in a safe, guarded by attack cats 😾😼😾, whenever I leave the house!  :)

As a side note... Who doesn't like mixing floral print and plaid?

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 22, 2018, 07:00:07 PM
Hey All!

This is official notice that, after years of searching... I am now in possession of the world's most comfortable flannel pajama bottoms on the planet... they will be kept in a safe, guarded by attack cats [emoji82][emoji78][emoji82], whenever I leave the house!  :)

As a side note... Who doesn't like mixing floral print and plaid?

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]

Those do look very comfortable and you should probably double up on the attack cats

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

My nephew and niece invited me over for dinner and I could not figure out what to wear so I went classic all black

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 22, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
My nephew and niece invited me over for dinner and I could not figure out what to wear so I went classic all black

Hey Little Sister!!!

You can seldom go wrong with black as a default choice... You look Adorbs!!! I am submitting official request for a smile on the next one!!! 😃

Onward we go Gorgeous Girl 🙋‍♀️

A 💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 22, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
Hey Little Sister!!!

You can seldom go wrong with black as a default choice... You look Adorbs!!! I am submitting official request for a smile on the next one!!! [emoji2]

Onward we go Gorgeous Girl [emoji2320]

A [emoji177][emoji258]
As it happens I did sort of smile in one of the pictures is just not the one that I posted but here you go I also learned don't go to bed with a wet head

•  

tgirlamg

Hmmm... I guess we can put that somewhere on the "sort of smile" spectrum but next time...  peg the meter girl!!!... Making our life what we need and want is a joyous thing despite the challenges... or perhaps, even more so because of them!!!

Onward!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸😃👍

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 22, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
I also learned don't go to bed with a wet head
You need some caps/hats for those bad hair days.  I had one yesterday, trying to do something with my still short hair, and everything I did turned out to be a mess.  Out came the cap and onto my head it went!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Maid Marion

I wear flannel PJs around the house but I find it hard to sleep in them.  I carry my fat in thighs and butt, so my top gets too cold to sleep comfortably.  So, when the weather gets cold, I sleep better in short shorts and a warm top.  Apparently I'm not the only one like this, as this VS sells this combo!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 22, 2018, 08:30:15 PM
Hmmm... I guess we can put that somewhere on the "sort of smile" spectrum but next time...  peg the meter girl!!!... Making our life what we need and want is a joyous thing despite the challenges... or perhaps, even more so because of them!!!

Onward!!!

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji254][emoji2][emoji106]
There I Peg the meter it just so happens that I saw that post after I just got out of the shower so that's when you get your picture when I'm out of the shower I don't think anybody wants to see one of me in the shower LOL

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 22, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
There I Peg the meter it just so happens that I saw that post after I just got out of the shower so that's when you get your picture when I'm out of the shower I don't think anybody wants to see one of me in the shower LOL

YA NAILED IT!!!! 😃👍💕

Quote from: Maid Marion on December 22, 2018, 08:40:25 PM
I wear flannel PJs around the house but I find it hard to sleep in them.  I carry my fat in thighs and butt, so my top gets too cold to sleep comfortably.  So, when the weather gets cold, I sleep better in short shorts and a warm top.  Apparently I'm not the only one like this, as this VS sells this combo!

Yeah!... these are around the house only... I can't wear them in bed... gets too warm and uncomfortable in anything beyond underwear on my lower 50% 😃👍

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Maid Marion on December 22, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Definitely not alone! I definitely can't sleep in pants. Winter months in the Midwest is a warm top and a cute pair of shorts or most of the time, just underwear on my bottom half lol. I've tried silk pajamas thinking that would be better but that was even worse lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 22, 2018, 08:56:43 PM
Definitely not alone! I definitely can't sleep in pants. Winter months in the Midwest is a warm top and a cute pair of shorts or most of the time, just underwear on my bottom half lol. I've tried silk pajamas thinking that would be better but that was even worse lol

Oh no silk is the worst it makes everything so hot I do however do just panties and a tank top or I'll just sleep naked, every now and then a pair of shorts but it's rare and they have to be really thin

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 22, 2018, 09:00:33 PM
Oh no silk is the worst it makes everything so hot I do however do just panties and a tank top or I'll just sleep naked, every now and then a pair of shorts but it's rare and they have to be really thin

My lovely cold blooded fiancé suggested I buy myself a pair of silk pjs from LaSenza. I mean, they were super cute but holy cow. It was like sleeping in a sauna. I gave it a good try, but after a couple hours I jumped out of bed so fast to change I almost fell out of bed. Never again lol

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 22, 2018, 09:03:40 PM
My lovely cold blooded fiancé suggested I buy myself a pair of silk pjs from LaSenza. I mean, they were super cute but holy cow. It was like sleeping in a sauna. I gave it a good try, but after a couple hours I jumped out of bed so fast to change I almost fell out of bed. Never again lol

Yes I believe that the reason your fiance suggested this is because they felt good at pressed against your fiance that was more for your fiance then for you I do believe although I'm sure that the intent was to make you feel comfortable as well it just I failed miserably

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 22, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
Yes I believe that the reason your fiance suggested this is because they felt good at pressed against your fiance that was more for your fiance then for you I do believe although I'm sure that the intent was to make you feel comfortable as well it just I failed miserably

Well she's one of those weird people that love sleeping in silk pjs. She literally has 7 pairs. And does rotate for every night of the week. I think she's insane. She claims comfortable. Potato potahtoe

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 22, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
Hey Little Sister!

Must feel so great to not be hobbling!... Merry Christmas!!!... Looks like you are showing us how many of your legs work in your Beautiful avatar!!!

Hugs and Love from the other side of the world...

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Hahaha thanks Ashley. That's exactly what I'm doing. :'L
I still get alot of pain, I'm due to be getting physio in January.

Your looking great too.
Flannel has never been my thing can you imagine? D: some to do with the rigid 90° angles and structure of the pattern.
But I have sheets made of it and they are the snuggliest blankies we have.
Sleep like a stone every time :')

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on December 23, 2018, 12:50:07 AM
Hahaha thanks Ashley. That's exactly what I'm doing. :'L
I still get alot of pain, I'm due to be getting physio in January.

Your looking great too.
Flannel has never been my thing can you imagine? D: some to do with the rigid 90° angles and structure of the pattern.
But I have sheets made of it and they are the snuggliest blankies we have.
Sleep like a stone every time :')

Rachel!!! Thanks for the sweet words my Gorgeous sister!!!

I dug through my dresses today for tomorrow's Christmas Eve festivities with family... My husband and I are just planning on a relaxing day at home on Christmas Day... Anyway... Here is my hands down choice for tomorrow... One of my many Betsey Johnson dresses... This will be first time wearing this particular one out... I have some blingy Betsey heels to go with it... Good Choice???  :)

Merry Christmas to All and Onward we go to 2019..

Ashley  :)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 23, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

I dug through my dresses today for tomorrow's Christmas Eve festivities with family... My husband and I are just planning on a relaxing day at home on Christmas Day... Anyway... Here is my hands down choice for tomorrow... One of my many Betsey Johnson dresses... This will be first time wearing this particular one out... I have some blingy Betsey heels to go with it... Good Choice???  :)

That dress looks absolutely amazing I love it got to get me one as soon as I can fill the top out LOL

•  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 23, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

You are a fabulous looking women in a fabulous looking dress!

Merry Christmas to you!

And here it comes, I can now say: Onward little Sister!  ;D
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 23, 2018, 04:58:54 PM
That dress looks absolutely amazing I love it got to get me one as soon as I can fill the top out LOL

Thank Your Little Sister!!! You are always at the ready with the gift of a kind and loving word for everyone here... That's about as fabulous as it gets!!!! Love ya girl!!! 🙋‍♀️💕

Quote from: Dietlind on December 23, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
You are a fabulous looking women in a fabulous looking dress!

Merry Christmas to you!

And here it comes, I can now say: Onward little Sister!  ;D

Thank you for the sweet words as well my friend!!! ... Merry Christmas 🎄 and....

Onward we go!!!

A🙋‍♀️💕🌸🎄

•