Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

You do look amazing in it Ashley, tis a fine choice for the season.
I don't think I would get away with wearing something like that with the temperature at my parents house!!
I'll see what I do X3

Merry Christmas all of you 💖

•  

emma-f

I dont get onto this thread as much as I used to or as much as I'd like to!

Ashley and Arianna - looking amazing girls!

I love this time of year, I couldn't wear this dress at any other time.

Hoping everyone has an amazing Christmas!!!

Em x
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: emma-f on December 24, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Em x
You are rocking that outfit you look amazing as well sister Merry Christmas to you and yours

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

I Am Jess

Oh yes, a very good choice.  You are rocking that dress sister <3

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 23, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

I dug through my dresses today for tomorrow's Christmas Eve festivities with family... My husband and I are just planning on a relaxing day at home on Christmas Day... Anyway... Here is my hands down choice for tomorrow... One of my many Betsey Johnson dresses... This will be first time wearing this particular one out... I have some blingy Betsey heels to go with it... Good Choice???  :)

Merry Christmas to All and Onward we go to 2019..

Ashley  :)
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

I Am Jess

I want to wish all my sweet and fabulous sisters a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May all of your dreams and wishes come true in this upcoming year.  It was four years ago that I set out on my journey of self discovery and my dreams have come true.  Yours can too.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Linde

Quote from: emma-f on December 24, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Em x
You look outstanding!  And even better, your nail polish color is the same that I wear!

Merry Christmas
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 24, 2018, 01:58:21 PM
I want to wish all my sweet and fabulous sisters a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May all of your dreams and wishes come true in this upcoming year.  It was four years ago that I set out on my journey of self discovery and my dreams have come true.  Yours can too.

I have never seen Mirs Claus in an outfit like this.  I like it way better!
Merry Christmas
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

emma-f

Quote from: Dietlind on December 24, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
You look outstanding!  And even better, your nail polish color is the same that I wear!

Merry Christmas
Linde

Thank you Linde - that nail colour is part of why I love winter so much!
  •  

Allison S

Went for a coffee and apple pie. No suitors but it got me out of the house for a bit today [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Allison S on December 24, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Went for a coffee and apple pie. No suitors but it got me out of the house for a bit today [emoji4]

With a figure like that Im amazed there were no suitors! Have you always had such a feminine figure?

Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on December 24, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
With a figure like that Im amazed there were no suitors! Have you always had such a feminine figure?

Kirsten.

Thank you [emoji4] not exactly always, no. Hrt really helped a lot with slimming my waist and redistributing fat to my hips, thighs and rounding out my butt... I also don't skimp on my meals and dessert

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 24, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

If Mrs Claus had an outfit like that Mr Claus would never leave the house you look very beautiful Jess

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Allison S on December 24, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
Thank you [emoji4] not exactly always, no. Hrt really helped a lot with slimming my waist and redistributing fat to my hips, thighs and rounding out my butt... I also don't skimp on my meals and dessert

I just knew desert was a good thing!

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

Hi girls!

Spending a short vacation in Curaçao with my wife and our two boys... [emoji1084]

First pic is "cutie mode" at Amsterdam airport, just before departure [I say "cutie mode" because on FB a hot firefighter I know wrote that as a comment... [emoji39] i'm only into girls, but it was very flattering].

And the other one is "girl having a good time" mode, at one of the many beaches on the island, just yesterday...

A great New Year, filled with health, prosperity, peace, love and lots of amazing things!

Warm hugs,
Sarah [emoji3448]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on December 25, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
Hi girls!

Spending a short vacation in Curaçao with my wife and our two boys... [emoji1084]

First pic is "cutie mode" at Amsterdam airport, just before departure [I say "cutie mode" because on FB a hot firefighter I know wrote that as a comment... [emoji39] i'm only into girls, but it was very flattering].

And the other one is "girl having a good time" mode, at one of the many beaches on the island, just yesterday...

A great New Year, filled with health, prosperity, peace, love and lots of amazing things!

Warm hugs,
Sarah [emoji3448]

You look lovely

•  

KathyLauren

Hi girls!

Warm hugs,
Sarah [emoji3448]

Maybe it is something about being a firefighter (I am one), but my first thought when I saw your pictures was, "She's cute!"  Glad to see that you are enjoying your vacation, Sarah.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

barbie

Hi girls!

Warm hugs,
Sarah [emoji3448]

Enjoy your x-mas vacation. The landscape is gorgeous, matching well with you.

(I do not celebrate x-mas, but it is anyway a holiday here.)

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Winter vacation began for me. I finished up all of stuffs for this semester, including grading the courses. Just idling at my office. Snow is forecast for tomorrow, but it is still warm here.

Merry Christmas,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 25, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
Winter vacation began for me. I finished up all of stuffs for this semester, including grading the courses. Just idling at my office. Snow is forecast for tomorrow, but it is still warm here.

Merry Christmas,

barbie~~
Judging by the way you look in that outfit it must be hot there LOL you look amazing I love that outfit it is so cute I wish you a happy holiday and just try to stay warm and I still say those legs are amazing

•  

tgirlamg

Rachel...Jess and Emma!

Thanks for the kind words my Gorgeous Sisters!!!! You three are making the holidays bright yourselves!!!

Barbie & Allison Gorgeous pics as well ladies and Sarah!!!... Gorgeous girl in a gorgeous setting!!!

Fabulous New Year ahead to all 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😀👍

Hugs,

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •