JudiBlueEyes

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 27, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
The secret is weight training and pole dancing... pole dancing is one hell of a workout. 😎

You look awesome Harley!  But do you really do pole dancing??  There's a place next to a gym I used to go to that did pole dancing workouts.  Wayyyyy to difficult and athletic for me lol.   
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Another Nikki

Harley, you look amazing!  And i'm super jealous of your hair- those curls!!!
"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life—that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: BrianaJ on December 27, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
You look awesome Harley!  But do you really do pole dancing??  There's a place next to a gym I used to go to that did pole dancing workouts.  Wayyyyy to difficult and athletic for me lol.   
Thanks, and yes. I take pole dancing. I have become very good friends with the instructor and my pole sisters are super amazing. 😊

Quote from: Another Nikki on December 27, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
Harley, you look amazing!  And i'm super jealous of your hair- those curls!!!
LOL, thanks. The curls were a side effect of hormones. 😂

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on December 27, 2018, 08:56:03 AM
You're looking great! 
Thank you 😊
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 27, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Sorry... they're up now. I tossed up my first "bikini" trial run. 🙂 so I can hang with the cool kids. 😉

Looking Gorgeous Sister and my crystal ball is telling me there will be a wave of retro/pin up style bikinis in your immediate future!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 27, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Looking Gorgeous Sister and my crystal ball is telling me there will be a wave of retro/pin up style bikinis in your immediate future!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
You know it! That one was purchased pre-transition years ago... I can't wait to get fitted. 😍
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

That's not your beach body?   :o

I love the bikini and that dress is gorgeous.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So I have to start physical therapy because of my back which started in 2014 from a car wreck but I had to make sure that I was looking good trying to look good

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

davina61

Have you tried a reflexologist , worked for me .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: davina61 on December 27, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
Have you tried a reflexologist , worked for me .
I might have to talk to my doctor about that one

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on December 27, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
That's not your beach body?   :o

I love the bikini and that dress is gorgeous.
No, I have a bit to work on before summer. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to do much after GRS. 😥
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 27, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Please don't quote my photos. It makes me nervous...  anyway... here goes.

My no make-up/bedhead, test run of the post op bikini fit. (Excuse the lack of effort, but I am technically still recovering)

Other than doctors appointments, and puppy sitting this was my first trip out of the house for coffee. Sitting had been rather painful.

I did take a minute to dig through my storage and I think I have found my new years dress. 😎 I have wanted to rock this dress for nearly 10 years. 😍

Definitely rocking it girl.  Recovery is a process and it does take time so don't push yourself too hard.  I have a CIS girlfriend who is trying to get me into doing the pole dancing workouts and once I get my weight down a bit I'm going to try it.  It looks like so much fun! 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 27, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
Definitely rocking it girl.  Recovery is a process and it does take time so don't push yourself too hard.  I have a CIS girlfriend who is trying to get me into doing the pole dancing workouts and once I get my weight down a bit I'm going to try it.  It looks like so much fun!
that is the trick... it will bring your weight down. its an effective and fun workout.  :)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 27, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
You know it! That one was purchased pre-transition years ago... I can't wait to get fitted. 😍

Be Cautious Sister... you may end up like me and need a truck scale to detect fluctuations in the size of your bikini collection!!! 😃👍👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👢👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙... 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 27, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
So I have to start physical therapy because of my back which started in 2014 from a car wreck but I had to make sure that I was looking good trying to look good

Mission Successful Arianna!! ...Looking Gorgeous Girl!!! 🙋‍♀️💕👍

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 27, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I don't have that many that are flat out pin up/retro, most of mine are Victoria's Secret with a more modern line to them... I don't like the way retro high waisted bottoms fit me but, I have a few Betsey Johnson ones with a pretty retro vibe and this one is just an Xhileration brand from Target but has some retro vibe to it too!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Cant wait to see your collection grow Harley!!!... Happy continued healing and New Year of discoveries ahead!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Harley Quinn

Looking good Ashley. 😍 I do have 1 retro swimsuit (also from pre-transition) I need to get in a little better shape for it, but it's cute. 🙂

I think I am just going to own "retro". I feel it looks good on me. 😉 coffee stop after my appointment at the VA hospital. 😎

•  

cluck1992

Remember not to quote Harley's photos [emoji3590]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Dani

Alright!  :eusa_dance:  :icon_dance:

I finally got to see a Harley Quinn photo before she takes them down.

Is four hours the longest time for one of your photos to be posted on the internet?
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 27, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
I don't have that many that are flat out pin up/retro, most of mine are Victoria's Secret with a more modern line to them... I don't like the way retro high waisted bottoms fit me but, I have a few Betsey Johnson ones with a pretty retro vibe and this one is just an Xhileration brand from Target but has some retro vibe to it too!

Cant wait to see your collection grow Harley!!!... Happy continued healing and New Year of discoveries ahead!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)
Again you look absolutely amazing yellow is definitely one of your colors it seems to brighten up your smile

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

•