News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 28, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
Looking good Ashley. [emoji7] I do have 1 retro swimsuit (also from pre-transition) I need to get in a little better shape for it, but it's cute. [emoji846]

I think I am just going to own "retro". I feel it looks good on me. [emoji6] coffee stop after my appointment at the VA hospital. [emoji41]

The only thing I can think to say is WOW!!!!you look amazing girlie [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Maid Marion

Harley, I think you already look great!  Marion
  •  

I Am Jess

Earlier this year I  lost my friend Laura to suicide.  To honor her I've gotten a Buddhist themed tattoo on my right thigh.  I miss her and I don't want to forget her.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Dena

Harley. If you don't want people quoting part of your post, place it in a quote. The software is configured not to quote quoted material which I sometimes find is a pain because to recreate the text I might need, I have to reconstruct the material.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

tgirlamg

Arianna!... Thanks for your sweet words my Gorgeous Sister!!! That one is actually the only yellow one I have but, I do like the color when I am in a yellow mood!!!  :)

Harley!.. I love the retro one piece! Looks Fabulous on you Sis and you get extra pants for animal print!!! ... Keep rockin' your recovery girl!!  :)

Jess!... What a beautiful tribute to Laura!!!... Well done my dear and Beautiful Sister!!!  :)

My husband and I are going out with some friends tomorrow for a nice dinner so I get to debut a Carmen Marc Valvo dress I picked up recently and, I scored the purse below to go with it online... The shoes are some old favorite Betsey Johnson heels I have had for a while...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Dani on December 28, 2018, 06:38:51 PM
Alright!  :eusa_dance:  :icon_dance:

I finally got to see a Harley Quinn photo before she takes them down.

Is four hours the longest time for one of your photos to be posted on the internet?
LOL, I think a week is my record. I've had my photos show up on Google images... I was a big fan of that. I only recently started back on hormones after a 5 month break pre-op, so the evident detransition didn't help my confidence. I'm trying.  :-\

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 28, 2018, 07:27:20 PM
The only thing I can think to say is WOW!!!!you look amazing girlie [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Thank you Arianna.

Quote from: Maid Marion on December 28, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
Harley, I think you already look great!  Marion
Thank you Marion. I'm sure I'm in the loop of being my own worst critic... but my OCD says I have a ways to go.

Quote from: Dena on December 28, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
Harley. If you don't want people quoting part of your post, place it in a quote. The software is configured not to quote quoted material which I sometimes find is a pain because to recreate the text I might need, I have to reconstruct the material.
Ooo... good call. It didn't occur to me. I'll start doing that. Thank you so much Dena!

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 29, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
Harley!.. I love the retro one piece! Looks Fabulous on you Sis and you get extra pants for animal print!!! ... Keep rockin' your recovery girl!!  :)

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
Thank you Ashley. Animal print is tough to pull off. I'm not sure I did, but that's a huge compliment!  😀

BTW, I am loving that dress! The shoes are hot, but that dress is simply FAB...  "slay!"

Quote from: I Am Jess on December 28, 2018, 07:37:16 PM
Earlier this year I  lost my friend Laura to suicide.  To honor her I've gotten a Buddhist themed tattoo on my right thigh.  I miss her and I don't want to forget her.
That came out very nice Jess. I'm sorry about Laura. Death is never easy, but suicide is the worst. My heart goes out.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Linde

Arianna!... Thanks for your sweet words my Gorgeous Sister!!! That one is actually the only yellow one I have but, I do like the color when I am in a yellow mood!!!  :)

Jess!... What a beautiful tribute to Laura!!!... Well done my dear and Beautiful Sister!!!  :)

My husband and I are going out with some friends tomorrow for a nice dinner so I get to debut a Carmen Marc Valvo dress I picked up recently and, I scored the purse below to go with it online... The shoes are some old favorite Betsey Johnson heels I have had for a while...

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
You look great as always, but tell me, how do you plan to use these heels without breaking your ankles?

I have some pieces of Scotch Cast laying around here, I could send them to you to save your poor ankles!  :angel:
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Sky1090

Ashley  [emoji137]‍[emoji3601][emoji177][emoji258]

Cute shoes! That's about my average heel height lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 29, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Cute shoes! That's about my average heel height lol.

Do you all have ankles made of steel?  I have to throw in the towel for anything higher  than 4", and those have to be block type heels, and not weapons that could kill innocent bystanders!

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Dietlind on December 29, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
Do you all have ankles made of steel?  I have to throw in the towel for anything higher  than 4", and those have to be block type heels, and not weapons that could kill innocent bystanders!

Lots of practice and I'm still super young. I'm only 28. I've got a pair of 4.5 inch pumps with a 1 inch platform that I wear if I want to feel extra tall.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 29, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
Lots of practice and I'm still super young. I'm only 28. I've got a pair of 4.5 inch pumps with a 1 inch platform that I wear if I want to feel extra tall.

I sure don't want to be extra tall.  I am a rather tall girl already.   With my 6' I am already taller than any woman I know!

But with your 1" sole and 4.5" heel, your actual heel to foot relation is 3,5" only, and I have no problem to walk in those heels.  I can do pretty well with heels of max 4".  Higher than that, the angle just gets to steep for me and my ankles start to hurt.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 29, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
I sure don't want to be extra tall.  I am a rather tall girl already.   With my 6' I am already taller than any woman I know!

But with your 1" sole and 4.5" heel, your actual heel to foot relation is 3,5" only, and I have no problem to walk in those heels.  I can do pretty well with heels of max 4".  Higher than that, the angle just gets to steep for me and my ankles start to hurt.
You do know that models are usually around a 6ft height sometimes taller

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 29, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
You do know that models are usually around a 6ft height sometimes taller

Well, I just gave up my dream to become the cover girl of the next Cosmopolitan, and now you tell me that I should mingle with the models to feel a belonging among equally tall girls?
That means, I would have learn to walk like them, setting one foot outside the other, but on the wrong side!  But it makes for great hip movements and and long range problems for your hip joints!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 29, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Well, I just gave up my dream to become the cover girl of the next Cosmopolitan, and now you tell me that I should mingle with the models to feel a belonging among equally tall girls?
That means, I would have learn to walk like them, setting one foot outside the other, but on the wrong side!  But it makes for great hip movements and and long range problems for your hip joints!
No I'm telling you that you shouldn't consider your height to be a problem I was 6 ft tall to you until I started hormones and then I dropped two inches but I'd still walk out in 4 or 5 inch heels

•  

Rachel_Christina

Some serious talent going around in here.
Don't think I have the confidence to show myself like this D:

•  

tgirlamg

Thank you my friends... I have no problem with heels... I started training in secret from a young age!!! 🙋‍♀️

Today is my 5 year HRT anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 29, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
Thank you my friends... I have no problem with heels... I started training in secret from a young age!!! [emoji2320]

Today is my 5 year HRT anniversary! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Onward we go!!!

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Congratulations sister

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 29, 2018, 12:44:00 PM
No I'm telling you that you shouldn't consider your height to be a problem I was 6 ft tall to you until I started hormones and then I dropped two inches but I'd still walk out in 4 or 5 inch heels

Thank you for the encouragement!  But I think that hormones will not do much to my height.  It was those darn mutated female hormones that made me that tall, and I don't think that more female hormones will make me any shorter.  In fact, so far nothing of the HRT regime I am doing seems to do anything to my body!
My breasts are still growing with the same speed they grew prior to HRT (with the left one almost a number larger than the right one), and I don't feel any emotional changes either.  I was all of my life kind of "girly" and are still the same.

•  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 29, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
Thank you my friends... I have no problem with heels... I started training in secret from a young age!!! 🙋‍♀️

Today is my 5 year HRT anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
Well, you were lucky.  I started training to be a man (which I never could be anyway, but I tried hard).  Knowing what I know now, I just should have been the female person I was supposed to be for all my life.  I bet, I would know how to walk on those heels by now!
But I am trying, I can do 4"!

•  

barbie

I can say that it was not easy at all to travel for 3 consecutive days while walking at least 2 hours per day with the 4 plus 1/4 inch heel stiletto sandals and a heavy backpack in the summer. At night, I was completely drunken, allowing the strange woman, the restaurant owner, to hug me. But I never tumbled.

I purchased the sandals in 2012, but they are still available: http://www.corinthian.com/pleaser-womens-chic-17-sandal/  They are relatively comfy to walk on.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •