Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on January 01, 2019, 04:50:10 AM
The delivered 12 cm (4.7 inch) heel stilettos are absolutely painful to walk on.

As I continue to wear them, it becomes easier.

barbie~~
Yep I would die if I tried to wear those

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Liv_J

So, anyway, I don't know if it counts as fabulous or not, but I put up a profile pic. It's a recent one from an event with LGBT friends where I was singing an alto aria for them and I am looking pleased because they liked it :-) I don't yet often dress as a woman and mostly am not that satisfied with how I look but I liked this photo that a friend who is a good photographer took :-) To me, I hopefully look pretty much a presentable woman and at least I look happy and relaxed.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Liv_J on January 01, 2019, 07:47:01 PM
So, anyway, I don't know if it counts as fabulous or not, but I put up a profile pic. It's a recent one from an event with LGBT friends where I was singing an alto aria for them and I am looking pleased because they liked it :-) I don't yet often dress as a woman and mostly am not that satisfied with how I look but I liked this photo that a friend who is a good photographer took :-) To me, I hopefully look pretty much a presentable woman and at least I look happy and relaxed.
I think you look absolutely gorgeous and very presentable

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Liv_J

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 01, 2019, 07:51:21 PM
I think you look absolutely gorgeous and very presentable

Thanks  :D
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Liv_J on January 01, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
Thanks  :D
You are very welcome and honestly I think you should dress as a woman more it's more fitting for you and also over time it will probably build a lot of confidence in you

•  

tgirlamg

Liv!!!

You look relaxed, Fabulous and happy!!!... I bet you sing like an angel!!! Welcome aboard little sister!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Liv_J

Thank you Ashley! Maybe I'll post a clip some time :)  xoxo
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Liv_J on January 01, 2019, 08:02:12 PM
Yes, I hope so :)
LOL I just noticed you been around since about the same time as me yay!!!!!

•  

Liv_J

Yeah I haven't just joined the forum,  but I just added a pic :)  Also I wasn't here for a bit as I thought I'd given up on transitioning again, but now I haven't again  ::)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Liv_J on January 02, 2019, 01:19:03 AM
Yeah I haven't just joined the forum,  but I just added a pic :)  Also I wasn't here for a bit as I thought I'd given up on transitioning again, but now I haven't again  ::)
No guts no glory go for a girl this is who you feel you are just do it you make a very beautiful woman so go out be a very beautiful woman

•  

Liv_J

•  

Liv_J

By the way, where do you find the little images to put in posts, apart from smileys, like in some people's posts in this thread? ^ (like hearts and stuff)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Liv_J on January 02, 2019, 01:50:01 AM
By the way, where do you find the little images to put in posts, apart from smileys, like in some people's posts in this thread? ^ (like hearts and stuff)
I use a cell phone app called Tapatalk so I can use my Smileys and stuff on my cell phone's keyboard [emoji4][emoji3][emoji13][emoji48]

•  

SiobhánF

I had a great new year's celebration. I met a cute girl who likes me for some reason and I'm going to be moving out of my house in February. I'm happy, all in all. here's a photo I took before I left for the party.

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

BrianaJ

Siobhán, I LOVE your eyes!  You look fabulous. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: BrianaJ on January 02, 2019, 10:13:43 AM
Siobhán, I LOVE your eyes!  You look fabulous.

Yes, she has gorgeous eyes!  She is a very pretty lady.  So many here!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Rachael

Here is my new years eve celebration

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •