News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa89125

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 03, 2019, 07:25:06 PM
Well, holiday season is not typically the best time of the year for me and I tend to exile myself from everyone. It sucks having to present as what my family expects to see for two or three weeks. Finally got some time to myself tonight. Headed out to my weekly therapy session and worked out a timeline to start HRT. Probably be starting hormones in August or September and we'll go from there! Today was great though! And my nails came out cute lol

Also decided to take one without the wig.. super uncomfortable doing it but I'm hoping I can pull off a cute layered undercut at some point so I can get rid of the wig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky sweetie, Your always so beautiful in your pics. You look so feminine. It sux your family expects you to present as anything other than female.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: Lisa89125 on January 03, 2019, 11:22:40 PM
Sky sweetie, Your always so beautiful in your pics. You look so feminine. It sux your family expects you to present as anything other than female.

Lisa

Thank you Lisa. They'll understand in time. I struggle with coming out to them right now because of their recent negativity about the lgbtq community. Once physical changes take place I'll start opening up more

•  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Rachael on January 02, 2019, 05:42:53 PM
Here is my new years eve celebration

Rachael, you look wonderful - so happy.  (And I see that little sippie cup hanging at the end of your bead necklace.)
~~Be kind~~
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 03, 2019, 07:25:06 PM
Well, holiday season is not typically the best time of the year for me and I tend to exile myself from everyone. It sucks having to present as what my family expects to see for two or three weeks. Finally got some time to myself tonight. Headed out to my weekly therapy session and worked out a timeline to start HRT. Probably be starting hormones in August or September and we'll go from there! Today was great though! And my nails came out cute lol

Also decided to take one without the wig.. super uncomfortable doing it but I'm hoping I can pull off a cute layered undercut at some point so I can get rid of the wig.

Sky, you look fabulous - really!  You have a fantastic smile.  Love the nails too; did you do them yourself?
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: BrianaJ on January 04, 2019, 08:15:45 AM
Sky, you look fabulous - really!  You have a fantastic smile.  Love the nails too; did you do them yourself?

Thanks! I did. Really sucked having to strip all of the polish off before heading to work this morning..

•  

Sabrina Rei

Your nail game is KILLER, Sky. Mine always look like a bandercoot had at them about 10 minutes after I finish.

Sky1090

Quote from: elle's bells on January 04, 2019, 09:00:47 AM
Your nail game is KILLER, Sky. Mine always look like a bandercoot had at them about 10 minutes after I finish.

Mine typically look the same lol. I used a false nail over my natural nail this time to add length and then polished that. Would have made getting ready for work a lot easier if the polish didn't get under the edges of the false nail. Almost went to work in guy mode with Tiffany Blue rings around the edges of my nails lol

•  

Sarah.VanDistel

(Very late) dinner time at work (1:00 a.m.)! Tired, but still silly enough to share a selfie! [emoji16]

Yours truly,
Sarah [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on January 04, 2019, 06:13:29 PM
(Very late) dinner time at work (1:00 a.m.)! Tired, but still silly enough to share a selfie! [emoji16]

Yours truly,
Sarah [emoji8]

You are absolutely gorgeous girl

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 04, 2019, 08:34:49 AM

Thanks! I did. Really sucked having to strip all of the polish off before heading to work this morning..

Is it considered as a kind of crime to paint something on your nails at work place? Then, we are living in interesting times.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on January 04, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

Your hair now look far more tidier than your avatar picture.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2019, 06:40:28 PM
Is it considered as a kind of crime to paint something on your nails at work place? Then, we are living in interesting times.

barbie~~

I work in an overly male dominated and sexist office. It's easier if I erase all sense of femininity before going to work so I can advance myself faster. It is super annoying but I just have to deal with it. They're paying for my masters degree after all lol

•  

Sarah.VanDistel

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2019, 06:41:31 PM
Your hair now look far more tidier than your avatar picture.

barbie~~
Thanks barbie! My avatar pic is almost 6 months old... [emoji1] I haven't cut my hair since then... so I guess it's about 10 cm longer now! Time flows fast! [emoji50]

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 04, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
I work in an overly male dominated and sexist office. It's easier if I erase all sense of femininity before going to work so I can advance myself faster. It is super annoying but I just have to deal with it. They're paying for my masters degree after all lol

Well in that case get your master's degree and then find a better job that's not sexist

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 04, 2019, 06:19:27 PM
You are absolutely gorgeous girl

Thank you Arianna! That's very sweet! [emoji3448]

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 04, 2019, 06:46:57 PM
Well in that case get your master's degree and then find a better job that's not sexist

That's the plan. I'm stuck with them for a year after I graduate (tuition reimbursement policy) But after that, we're considering moving to Arizona. I know a lot of people in the Phoenix area and there are a lot of job openings in the aerospace industry

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 04, 2019, 07:11:38 PM
That's the plan. I'm stuck with them for a year after I graduate (tuition reimbursement policy) But after that, we're considering moving to Arizona. I know a lot of people in the Phoenix area and there are a lot of job openings in the aerospace industry

That is I'm sure a very diverse field but I'm glad you've already made plans ahead of time it sucks that are stuck there until a year after you graduate

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 04, 2019, 07:13:06 PM
That is I'm sure a very diverse field but I'm glad you've already made plans ahead of time it sucks that are stuck there until a year after you graduate

It's super diverse but I've only been in it for a year now. I need the time in before I can move companies anyway. And this company isn't all bad. It's just upper management. We're a major world wide multi billion dollar organization and I can't complain with the trans friendly insurance policy lol. After clearing a couple years here, I'll have enough experience that I should be able to get in almost anywhere.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 04, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

This is a very good reason to fit into the mold as good as you can!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Sabrina Hope

Feel so happy being me!!

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •