•  

Sabrina Hope

Merci Sarah [emoji3590]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 04, 2019, 07:34:40 PM
It's super diverse but I've only been in it for a year now. I need the time in before I can move companies anyway. And this company isn't all bad. It's just upper management. We're a major world wide multi billion dollar organization and I can't complain with the trans friendly insurance policy lol. After clearing a couple years here, I'll have enough experience that I should be able to get in almost anywhere.

Yes. It is a good strategy to express yourself fully only after securing your job and other financial conditions. Also, social relationships are critical, as you may need some friends and colleagues who always support you. Nowadays people are far more accepting than you assume, owing to the internet and the various social network service platforms.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sky1090

Very well said. So far the friends Ive come out to have all been incredibly supportive. It does help that I've always been a part of the LGBTQ community and my friends share the same beliefs. I'm sure there will be a few that won't accept this but I'm not concerned.

Those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

barbie

The water at my home froze over for the first time this winter, so I am wearing long boots.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on January 06, 2019, 07:58:33 PM
The water at my home froze over for the first time this winter, so I am wearing long boots.

barbie~~
You're looking very beautiful as usual and I love those boots

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

barbie~~
Looking fabulous like always!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 06, 2019, 08:05:02 PM
You're looking very beautiful as usual and I love those boots

Quote from: Dietlind on January 06, 2019, 08:22:31 PM
Looking fabulous like always!

Thanks, Arianna and Dietlind,

At home, I tried the stiletto heels just for taking photos. Certainly it will be a big challenge to walk on the stilettos in the street.

barbie~~

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on January 07, 2019, 01:42:55 AM

At home, I tried the stiletto heels just for taking photos. Certainly it will be a big challenge to walk on the stilettos in the street.

barbie~~

barbie~~
The only thing I know to say is WOW!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

gv2002

Love your boots and heals! I'm just under 6 and I already look down on my boyfriend! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 07, 2019, 01:42:55 AM

barbie~~

barbie~~
Do you need a license to kill, when you wear those weapons?
How high are those heels?  I am currently wearing 3" high ones, and that is pretty comfy for me, but your things seem to be double as high, and you have to walk on the tips of your toes in them!  Almost like a ballerina!

And it looks like your are wearing a garter belt?  I had to wear those things as a kid, all the time, and I hated them.  Boys and girls had them, because we had no long pants, just woolen stockings under shorts or skirts.  And I was glad one I did not have to wear them anymore.
No fashion in the world can convince me now, to wear these belts ever again!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on January 07, 2019, 09:39:53 AM
How high are those heels?  I am currently wearing 3" high ones, and that is pretty comfy for me, but your things seem to be double as high, and you have to walk on the tips of your toes in them!  Almost like a ballerina!

And it looks like your are wearing a garter belt?  I had to wear those things as a kid, all the time, and I hated them.  Boys and girls had them, because we had no long pants, just woolen stockings under shorts or skirts.  And I was glad one I did not have to wear them anymore.
No fashion in the world can convince me now, to wear these belts ever again!

The height is 12 cm (4.7 inch): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Sexy-High-Heels-Shoes-Women-Pointed-Toe-Slip-on-High-Heel-Pumps-Party-Shoes-Woman/32641267967.html

With nylon stockings, it is more difficult to walk on. Certain they are for bare feet.

Garter belts are no longer popular here, but I sometimes wear them as I avoid pantyhose for hygienic reason. Alternatively, I wear black plastic bands to hold up thigh-high stockings or long socks.

Some of my friends say that my legs look sexy when exposing a part of the thigh area. Yes. It is funny to play with it, and women's fashion has a lot of variations.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Yesterday I practiced walking on stilettos. It is a little bit easier with bare foot, but still a challenge. Hoping to wear them in the street soon, probably in the upcoming spring.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

noleen111

barbie~~

Love the boots barbie.. I have a similar pair
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: barbie on January 07, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

Some of my friends say that my legs look sexy when exposing a part of the thigh area. Yes. It is funny to play with it, and women's fashion has a lot of variations.

barbie~~

That one advantage us T-girls have, men naturally have better legs than women, that's  why pantyhose manufacturers use mens legs on the packaging ..

So when we transition we take that advantage..
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Linde

Quote from: noleen111 on January 09, 2019, 11:52:12 AM
That one advantage us T-girls have, men naturally have better legs than women, that's  why pantyhose manufacturers use mens legs on the packaging ..

So when we transition we take that advantage..
I was not aware of this, but my cis friends tell me that they envy my nice looking legs!

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope all is well for all of you and you all feel the promise of the new year ahead... I know I may no longer qualify as fabulous now that I am a grandmother, as of two days ago but,... please indulge an old woman who wants to model a few of her new blingy tank tops... I have been shooting for a bit of a Stevie Nicks meets Biker Chick mashup kind of look lately... Fashion is always fun.. even for old ladies!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters... 2019 awaits...

Hugs!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

SNIPPED:
Quote from: tgirlamg on January 09, 2019, 08:29:04 PM
Hey All...

I hope all is well for all of you and you all feel the promise of the new year ahead... I know I may no longer qualify as fabulous now that I am a grandmother, as of two days ago but,... please indulge an old woman who wants to model a few of her new blingy tank tops... I have been shooting for a bit of a Stevie Nicks meets Biker Chick mashup kind of look lately... Fashion is always fun.. even for old ladies!!!  :)
   - - - - - - - - - - --
- - - - - - - - - -     

Hugs!!!

@tgirlamg
Dear Ashley:
    Hey Grandma, you are looking very good as always!!!!   
Thank you for treating all of us to your new photos!

Hugs and well wishes as always...
Danielle 

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Hey All...

Hugs!!!

Now you are a real fabulous looking grandmother!  For me, you are still a young girl!

•  

Sonja

Hey All...

Hugs!!!

Hey Ashley,

Congratulations on becoming a grandma!!! That's Fabulous Darling!
You're looking great! - Hope you had a great xmas and new year celebrations!

Take care,

Sonja XO
  •